Mucas build up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapeman2000

Sep 11, 2016
Hi all.
I have being vaping now nearly 7 months and with in the last month or two i have being having trouble breathing due to phlegm in my throat. Its a bit scary and dont know weather to see a doc or not. Has anyone else had this problem ? Also i have changed to Liqua which has more VG than my last brand De Kang is could this be the problem ?

Thanks in advance.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi all.
I have being vaping now nearly 7 months and with in the last month or two i have being having trouble breathing due to phlegm in my throat. Its a bit scary and dont know weather to see a doc or not. Has anyone else had this problem ? Also i have changed to Liqua which has more VG than my last brand De Kang is could this be the problem ?

Thanks in advance.
Yep, you just answered your own question. I find that high VG e-liquids tend to feel heavy to me and causes me to have to constantly clear my throat. That may be what is happening to you too. I try to stick to a 50/50 blend.

Vapeman2000

Sep 11, 2016
I vape unflavored 20/80 and after about 3-4 days I feel heavy in the chest. That's when I switch to 50/50 flavored for a day or two and then I'm good to go. :)
According to what i can find on here i was vaping a 75/25 until about 2 months ago i changed to a 60/40 its not much of a difference but it could be the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread