murky to clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

the dog

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
Made my first batch last week went well made three30 ml bottles one red hotcinnamon, bube gum, and a promo flavoring that came with my order they all taste good make great vapor but the one think don't understand the cinnamon one gets murky and then after a couple puffs it goes clear I let it sit for a bit and goes back murky the other two liquids stay clear no murkyness at all they where all made at the same time the flavoring are TPA is it normal? Is it dangerous because I've been vaping the daylights out of it I love it. Has it happen to some one else before?

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I know that certain flavor concentrates are more prone to this. By your description (using a tank->goes away after a couple of puffs->returns when you stop vaping for a bit) I am guessing that it has some relationship to the liquid warming in the tank as you vape (I am a tank user and I notice the warming regularly). I have had a few that cloud and have never worried about it. I have not read anything that suggests this may be an additional health risk.
I have also read a few threads that have mentioned the order in which you add your ingredients to the recipe may affect whether your recipe will become cloudy.
If you would like a more scientific explanation; type "ask the chemist" in the search bar (upper right-hand area of every ECF page) and hit enter. Within the first couple of returns you should find a link to an ECF thread by the same name. You can ask your question there and a chemist that works in the DIY eliquid industry will do their best to answer your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread