Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Agree on that. The pics on the site Vapor Joe references (have to tunnel down the the preorder under mods) seems to show ego threads, but the text - and the text on innokin's site - only mention 510. But I've seen that omission on the VV3 as well, which is often listed as 510, but has 510 and ego... go figure.

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
C2C pre-order seems...eh. Heard of delays with the 134. Worth it? idk, might just wait until a more reputable vendor carries it...unless someone can change my mind.

Price is good and I'm not in a huge hurry. I DO NOT LIKE that they already charged my credit card though, especially if this delivery is weeks away. We'll see, if they suck then I won't go back I guess.

Bubba

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2010
North Carolina
C2C pre-order seems...eh. Heard of delays with the 134. Worth it? idk, might just wait until a more reputable vendor carries it...unless someone can change my mind.

I'd never heard of C2C before VaporJoes posted this on the site. Do they have a bad rep, or just unknown? From what I've heard though, Innokin is notorious for delays when rolling out new stuff. Like I said, this is what I've heard - don't know if it's true or not. I would like to hear from anyone who has dealt with this vendor before. Only concern is that they use 3dcart as a payment processor and from what I've been reading here lately, they seem to be related to a lot of vapers getting their cards compromised.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
Price is good and I'm not in a huge hurry. I DO NOT LIKE that they already charged my credit card though, especially if this delivery is weeks away. We'll see, if they suck then I won't go back I guess.

that is what a pre-order is- they charge you at the time of the pre-order. if you don't like it then why do it? wait for it to come in stock and buy then at whatever price it is. the whole point of these pre-orders is you pay less up front but have to wait until it comes in.

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
that is what a pre-order is- they charge you at the time of the pre-order. if you don't like it then why do it? wait for it to come in stock and buy then at whatever price it is. the whole point of these pre-orders is you pay less up front but have to wait until it comes in.

I pre-order for stuff all the time, rarely if ever had to pay for it until the item is in stock. Many stores/vendors will hold your payment until the item has been processed and mailed.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    IMHO, if the MVP 2.0 lacks eGo threading = FAIL!!!

YMMV

Carry on ;)

Not ever owning an MVP, I wonder what threading the new beauty ring on the MVP2 would have.

Plus, yeah, the iClear16s should be able to fit on it. Right?

Last edited:

peterforpats

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 3, 2013
    rounding third and heading home...
    I pre-order for stuff all the time, rarely if ever had to pay for it until the item is in stock. Many stores/vendors will hold your payment until the item has been processed and mailed.

just curious, who has pre-orders where they don't charge until the item comes in? that is a wish list- but, by name, please let me know who doesn't charge a pre-order up front- I would like to do business with them......

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread