smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    This is normally what they do, but since the MVP is such a popular mod I don't think they'll have a "fire sale" to get rid of old inventory. My guess/prediction would be that the v1 would be about 10-15 bucks less than the v2. Like I said, that's a guess. Or prices may hold at 40-50 for the v1 and 60-70 for the v2.

Nice call Bubba. Electronostix now has the V1 down to 49.95 and the v2 at 64.99

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 10, 2013
    W. Ma. U.S.A.
    Has pbusardo dissuaded anyone? Now I'm considering a discount v1 until the buh-in issue has been addressed. Grimmgreen made kind of the same comment.

I'm sorry, I know his reviews contain great info but some times sitting through the whole thing.........

My main question is why he didn't compare the button push to the V1 on camera? He obviously had one sitting there. Could it be that it really isn't all that much different but it gave him something to give as a negative. Make things more interesting/controversial? Also last time he said the button wobble was one of his big pet peeves and this review he didn't say a word about it that I saw.

Then again, I have no real idea because I only have a V1:p What do some of the new MVP owners think of the Buh-in?

loggerhead

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 24, 2013
    Jupiter Fl
    I just received one from a pre-order i participated in at a great price and the button issue has been addressed and fixed 9if in fact that was a problem) Build quality is probably the best there is on any mod and it vapes like a chimney. While I thoroughly enjoy watching Phils reviews I rely on my own likes and comments made by us consumers to decide on what purchases He has done some rave reveiws on some juices that IMOP have been almost unvapable ( spell check cant figure that word out ! lol )

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I just received one from a pre-order i participated in at a great price and the button issue has been addressed and fixed 9if in fact that was a problem) Build quality is probably the best there is on any mod and it vapes like a chimney. While I thoroughly enjoy watching Phils reviews I rely on my own likes and comments made by us consumers to decide on what purchases He has done some rave reveiws on some juices that IMOP have been almost unvapable ( spell check cant figure that word out ! lol )

Okay. You guys have me back on board. I hope MBV doesn't sell out of them by pay day.

Bubba

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 3, 2010
    North Carolina
    I think the thing to remember about Pete's reviews is that he goes WAY more in-depth than most. Sometimes I can't sit through a 35 min video but if you really want to know the nitty gritty on something, he's your guy. I think his reviews are designed to pick out even the slightest flaws - stuff that for most would be a non issue. It comes down to this because we're at a point where so many mods are so close together in terms of design and performance. Yeah, you've got junk on one end and ultra expensive on the other, but as with everything else the majority fall somewhere in between. Sometimes the difference between one 40-60 buck tube mod and the other may come down to nitpicking.

TL;DR - I like Pete Busardo's videos

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 17, 2013
    Seattle
    C2C vaping is shipping the preorders on the 23rd. I guess this info was on their website but I didn't see it there when I looked.

I'm fine with it at that price point, was really in no rush to get it but knowing when it will actually ship does make me feel better about the whole thing.
    Geeezzz... I completely forgot I had a MVP2 coming. :blink:

That's right Lombaowski... I read that last week, I was going to "share" then I forgot that too. My shiny new grand-daughter came into the world on Friday, so I'm a little preoccupied.

So... no news on shippies huh? Yeah, I'd agree, C2C is not all that good at CS once he has the money in his grubby little hands. Oh well... I'll forget again, until it shows up in the mailbox. ;-)

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 22, 2013
    DC via the 313
    Geeezzz... I completely forgot I had a MVP2 coming. :blink:

That's right Lombaowski... I read that last week, I was going to "share" then I forgot that too. My shiny new grand-daughter came into the world on Friday, so I'm a little preoccupied.

So... no news on shippies huh? Yeah, I'd agree, C2C is not all that good at CS once he has the money in his grubby little hands. Oh well... I'll forget again, until it shows up in the mailbox. ;-)

They were supposed to ship yesterday according to their website, but I haven't received notification. Bunch of Facebook posts asking whether they shipped as promised, with no answers at all. Glad they had a chance to go to Vapefest, maybe they learned something from other vendors who actually concern themselves with customer service.

I'll never order from them again, don't care how good a deal it is. It's not the wait either, it's the complete communication breakdown and then them getting snarky to those asking (like on Facebook when they said, "like it said on the website.") to a question. Like we're supposed to check their website 24/7 for updates on items we paid for a month ago.

Horrendous.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread