Not open for further replies.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
About a year ago I bought my first Provari. A used black V2 with extension cap. I received it on October 24, 2014. Then, in January I picked up a used blue V2. So, one and a back-up. Perfect, right? What else could a person need?

Well, by the end of March I had also bought a Satin Silver Mini with extension tube and a Bronze Mini with extension cap. Both used, of course.

OK. That was it! Finished! And, I've stuck to it for many months.

But, as I look around at clearance sales, doing a little vapocalypse shopping, I see VV mods for $10 and mech mods for $4 to $15. And, I look at the Provari that happens to be in my hand at the time and think, "Why? Why bother with something that isn't going to last?"

Vapocalypse shopping is about getting things that will last for 10 or 20 years. Not about getting a mod just to say you have it.

So, when a sanded 2.5 showed up in the classies recently, I snatched it. It's quite unique looking. The sanding gives it a nice look, the personal touch.

Then I saw a purple V2 in the classies. Purple! Number 6 should be here by the end of the week. OMG, six!!!

And, ya know, I don't even feel guilty. What could be a better investment than a Provari? That and nicotine, of course.

I'll be back later this week with pictures!

Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
About a year ago I bought my first Provari. A used black V2 with extension cap. I received it on October 24, 2014. Then, in January I picked up a used blue V2. So, one and a back-up. Perfect, right? What else could a person need?

Well, by the end of March I had also bought a Satin Silver Mini with extension tube and a Bronze Mini with extension cap. Both used, of course.

OK. That was it! Finished! And, I've stuck to it for many months.

But, as I look around at clearance sales, doing a little vapocalypse shopping, I see VV mods for $10 and mech mods for $4 to $15. And, I look at the Provari that happens to be in my hand at the time and think, "Why? Why bother with something that isn't going to last?"

Vapocalypse shopping is about getting things that will last for 10 or 20 years. Not about getting a mod just to say you have it.

So, when a sanded 2.5 showed up in the classies recently, I snatched it. It's quite unique looking. The sanding gives it a nice look, the personal touch.

Then I saw a purple V2 in the classies. Purple! Number 6 should be here by the end of the week. OMG, six!!!

And, ya know, I don't even feel guilty. What could be a better investment than a Provari? That and nicotine, of course.

I'll be back later this week with pictures!
LOL, I know this song all too well :D Then the P3 came out, and occasionally a ProVari would show up for about the price of a carton of cigs, so I'd grab it. Then a bundle would show up with a couple of them plus atties, and I'd grab it. What the heck, I haven't really been buying juice for over a year and a half, and re-building coils for my PT2's and using RTA/RDA's has been like vaping for free anyways...so I'd make an offer on one that wasn't moving...

IMG_8998%20950x767_zpsqkoua0kc.jpg

there are four more that aren't pictured here :facepalm: I plan on vaping for a very long time, no matter what happens :)

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Oh not me! Just spent my truck payment on Ti ProVaris and Kabuki tanks haha
Oh, so that's why your husband was grateful! Well, whoever's husband it was that chose the pink and let me have the purple, someone is getting a pink Provari for Christmas/birthday/whatever. Not a bad present!

Oooh! Ti Provaris and Kabuki tanks! Nice!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I think it's safe to say... nobody knows this addiction quite like I do...

And I am obsessed with getting more.... very specific ones, but more, none the less.
Yup. I think you're right. Yours is the master collection!

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Yup. I think you're right. Yours is the master collection!

I wouldn't doubt that it's the most comprehensive... but there may be somebody out there with more as far as quantity. I'm not aware of it, but it could exist.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Number 6 has shipped. Waiting for it to show up on tracking.

Instead of calling them Satin Silver Mini, Bronze Mini, Black V2, Sanded 2.5, Blue V2, and Purple V2, maybe I should start giving them names. Hmmm.

Probably not. How could I ever decide?! Besides, my other PVs would get jealous.

Time to check tracking again.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Thanks!!!

Yes, I'm calling it complete.

Jim
Famous last words!
LOL, I know this song all too well :D Then the P3 came out, and occasionally a ProVari would show up for about the price of a carton of cigs, so I'd grab it. Then a bundle would show up with a couple of them plus atties, and I'd grab it. What the heck, I haven't really been buying juice for over a year and a half, and re-building coils for my PT2's and using RTA/RDA's has been like vaping for free anyways...so I'd make an offer on one that wasn't moving...
That's what happens when you keep picking up strays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread