Status
Not open for further replies.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
I have multiple Provari. I have 8 of them. None of them are the same.

I have no debt and I put money into savings. I haven't paid credit card interest since I got a divorce.
I work hard. If I want to buy something that makes me happy...I will.

Wow 8. So will a gunmetal make 9???

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
I use 3 devices on a daily basis. I have 2 devices packed away in the drawer.

I am always using one with an 18650. Depending on my mood the others are 18350 or 18490. I change batteries everyday if I have to work. I have about 5 of each size battery. I recently numbered them so I can rotate them evenly.

I bought my first Provari 3/19/14
Yeah, I jump all in when I really like something. :)

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
I have 2 that I bought over a year ago. I use them both daily and have never been let down once. They are plain Jane metallic silver from the blemished stock at ProVape. I added Hippo rings and Tatroe extensions and wide bases, to protect against juice leaks, and to keep them standing tall. I do look forward to seeing the V3 when it arrives.

dailywalker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
Fantastica
I own 2 both are mini. A satin silver and the polished stainless. I love them both!
I have only had them for a couple of months though. I have been vaping for almost a year I figured why not.

It took me a long time to justify buying one though. I have spent a small fortune on vaping. I will never spend as much as I did on smoking for 30 years :facepalm:. I wished I had bought one before but hindsight is 20/20.

The reputation with reliability and quality matters to me. It is nice to know if anything happens they stand behind behind the product. I take care of my equipment but I use it daily and even though I haven't had them long I have had absolutely no problems. I don't expect to have any problems.

I am debt free and work hard I buy what I want. Also I don't like to waist my hard earned money.
I am proud that Provari is made in the USA. Its nice to have something well made in America.:vapor:

My son sent his back for a small repair and it came back as good as new! He dropped it they fixed it no questions.

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
There are three in my house. Two Minis that I use and a full sized that hubby uses. Bought the pink mini new from a local vendor. The black and red hybrid was from the classies here, but it was in like new condition. The black full sized was also bought from the classies and arrived a but beat up, but works great.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I got a silver one back a few months ago, then recently grabbed another siver on a blem sale. While cruising the classifieds last week I spotted a V1 in great shape so I grabbed it just to have an "original". I guess that means I am a collector now, with the money I am saving from not buying smokes I say what the heck, life's too short to sweat the small stuff ;)

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
I got a silver one back a few months ago, then recently grabbed another siver on a blem sale. While cruising the classifieds last week I spotted a V1 in great shape so I grabbed it just to have an "original". I guess that means I am a collector now, with the money I am saving from not buying smokes I say what the heck, life's too short to sweat the small stuff ;)

I saw those V1's. I considered it because I think of myself as a collector now too. I just ordered a white one and a Tatroe base. #9

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
I had a standard with a 18650 extension cap and when these last round of blems when up I ordered me another one for my carry case. Now lazy me don't have to switch out the endcaps when I go somewhere.

I remember when I got my first one I wasn't planning on leaving the house with it. That didn't last long at all. Hard to go back to Vision Spinners after you use the Provari!

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
There are 3 in my house. I have a blue mini that i just sanded down and a polished mine and my wife has a purple mini. We both have mechs and she has an mvp as well, but we always end up back on the provari. Seriously considering selling the mechs. Thought i wanted them for dripping, but just cant get into it.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
I own 2 both are mini. A satin silver and the polished stainless. I love them both!
I have only had them for a couple of months though. I have been vaping for almost a year I figured why not.

It took me a long time to justify buying one though. I have spent a small fortune on vaping. I will never spend as much as I did on smoking for 30 years :facepalm:. I wished I had bought one before but hindsight is 20/20.

The reputation with reliability and quality matters to me. It is nice to know if anything happens they stand behind behind the product. I take care of my equipment but I use it daily and even though I haven't had them long I have had absolutely no problems. I don't expect to have any problems.

I am debt free and work hard I buy what I want. Also I don't like to waist my hard earned money.
I am proud that Provari is made in the USA. Its nice to have something well made in America.:vapor:

My son sent his back for a small repair and it came back as good as new! He dropped it they fixed it no questions.

Kinda how I feel. it took me a while to justify the cost. But reading how some people are still using their originals says alot.

I spent my first year of vaping using Halo and Smokeless Image products. Spent a bunch of money experimenting. At my one year mark I went back through all of my orders just to see how much I saved. It was only about $150. At my one year mark I stepped up my game and bought an MVP and stated using 510 toppers. Bought a second and then two VV 3.0's. My first MVP died after 6 weeks and I had it replaced under warranty but sold it immediately. Then I figured I would get my feet wet with mechs. Wasn't for me. Sold all that I had bought. Actually made money over what I spent surprisingly.

I finally said it is time to stop wasting money and do it right. So I got a white mini blem about 3 weeks ago. Then my gf bought me a satin silver full size last week for my birthday. Just sold the mini and I am gonna order another silver from the clearance section. Now I have settled in. I have two Provaris and these are the last two devices I should need to buy for a very long time. No more buying Chinese junk that may only last a few months. No more worrying that my device is gonna die and I will be SOL. And with the fact that I am using RTA's now with my PTII's that I rebuild I am pretty sure I will show a good amount saved at my two year mark. Juice, kanthal and cotton is all I need. Maybe the savings will constitute a P3 and an authentic Kayfun. :)

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
2 minis here- SS and a black both w/blue LED. Bought the first one, SS, brand new in Sept 2013, the black one off the classies this past Dec or Jan (can't remember).

I'm good for now and holding off until the new ones come out. In the mean time, decided to get a REO just to see what the hype was about. Just got that 2 days ago and haven't even tried it yet :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread