My FastTech order was delivered, but definitely not to my house! Panicking over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
argh! I can empathize completely - not a fan of any postal service playin' vapetease... gimme my vapemail! hope you can get this sorted, sister

I hope so too. I've contacted fasttech again, and first thing this morning I contacted the postal service and they've told me it's not even in Canada. (Or at least they don't see a record of it here) Lol. Nooo! I just hope fasttech will be ok with refunding me, because at this point that's what I'm going for. :) Thanks for all your help everyone.

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
fasttech has been - in my experience - pretty good about resolving issues - they are not the fastest (go figure... i can only assume the name 'slowboat' was already taken), but they have been good with the couple issues i have had with them

I'm glad to hear that. I'm hoping they can help me out. :)

Reactions: jseah

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Well, the address on the package (the photo they took of it) showed that it was being shipped to a completely different person in a different country. I've spoken to them and they checked with me about my address. They seemed to have it correct except for that photo of the package. I hope it hasn't been sent to someone else...
Sounds like Fasttech got their orders messed up and either sent your package to the wrong person/place (which means that they need to resend it to you), or they gave you someone else's tracking number. I'm sure this will all get resolved eventually.

At least now you know that it isn't a screw up on the part of Canada Post and someone else received your package.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Pretty sure it was sent to the wrong person because what I thought was my tracking number, is on the package with the other person's name and address, sent to Estonia. This is ridiculous. I can't believe FastTech messed up this bad. They had my correct address.

Well if its your address in your account which I assume it is then they have made an error and they should send it again or give you credit.
Hopefully they won't have you wait too long , my package no one could find ( it did have the right address) and they waited two months ( just to see if it would turn up ) but it didn't and in the end I got store credit as I had since purchased the products at another store.
With an obvious mishap they should rectify quickly.

BTW the lost package never did turn up but I have bought from them twice since then and I got both packages , rather quick for fast tech I do go the $3 post upgrade.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I have a feeling your order/package and tracking were posted to someone else account and it has just not arrived at your home yet.

More of an information snaphoo than a shipping mistake.
I'd be looking for corrected tracking information and watching for a package to arrive.

Matching the Tracking # you have and its delivery to the person you see in you Photo would confirm the crossover.

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
Please keep us up to date on what happens. After all the problems you've had, you could use a little good news.

They confirmed that they sent the package to somebody else in a country far, far away. :-x Good news is, they're working to resolve it. It sounds like they're trying to contact the person to get them to return the package, and then they want to send it to me... Please SlowTech... Just send me a new one. :yawn:

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
They confirmed that they sent the package to somebody else in a country far, far away. :-x Good news is, they're working to resolve it. It sounds like they're trying to contact the person to get them to return the package, and then they want to send it to me... Please SlowTech... Just send me a new one. :yawn:
My guess is they'll eventually need to send you a new one. I doubt they would have much luck getting the package back. So what did you order?

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
My guess is they'll eventually need to send you a new one. I doubt they would have much luck getting the package back. So what did you order?

I don't think they will have much luck with that either. Lol. It was shipment 2/2 of an order, this part of the shipment was just a Sigelei 100w Plus

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I don't think they will have much luck with that either. Lol. It was shipment 2/2 of an order, this part of the shipment was just a Sigelei 100w Plus
Ouch.....yeah, you really are getting the short straw. And that was probably the more expensive of the two shipments. Well, at least you will eventually get what you ordered, albeit you'll have to wait a little longer than you would like.

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
Ouch.....yeah, you really are getting the short straw. And that was probably the more expensive of the two shipments. Well, at least you will eventually get what you ordered, albeit you'll have to wait a little longer than you would like.

It was the more expensive shipment. Lol. Yeah, I'm glad things are looking up with this. Could be a lot worse. Am I ever glad they take those photos of the packages, saved my .... this time. It was my proof in this case.

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
You'll enjoy the mod and cherish it even more after all the trouble you have to go through to actually get it. Lol. It's definitely going to be a big step up from the Aspire tube battery you used before.

I have a lot of other mods now. Lol. Currently using an ipv3 li as part of my daily rotation. I guess the only thing I don't like is the size, it's a bit big for my hands and isn't really proving to be practical when I take it out with me. Otherwise, it's nice. Looking forward to the Sigelei though because it looks to be smaller.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I have a lot of other mods now. Lol. Currently using an ipv3 li as part of my daily rotation. I guess the only thing I don't like is the size, it's a bit big for my hands and isn't really proving to be practical when I take it out with me. Otherwise, it's nice. Looking forward to the Sigelei though because it looks to be smaller.
I absolutely love my Sigelei 75. It is small and compact, has temp control and have more than enough watts for my temp control coils. I'm using the Freemax Starre Pro on it and the only downside is that one battery basically lasts me one tankful of juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread