My iTaste SVD broke and I am unsure the best replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. I have been out of the Ecig new and developments for quite some time. I currently use a iTaste SVD from fast tech and I am trying to figure out what I should buy now. I dont want to spend a ton if I can avoid it. I currently use MT3 atomizers and make my own juice. In terms of hardware is there anything I could look for with the simplicity of the iTaste SVD that may be a bit newer in development or should I just but another iTaste SVD? I am not really interested in the complexity of building my own coils and stuff as I am quite busy most of the time.

Thanks!

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
It would help to know what type of price range you are wanting to stay in, and if you want something that takes replaceable batteries.

However, if you want something with a built in battery I would suggest checking out the iStick 30 or 50 watt devices, they are very good little mods.

On the cheaper end of one with replaceable batteries I happen to like the iPV Mini, there is also the Mini 2 out. The mini goes to 30 watts the mini 2 goes to 70 watts. A few friends have the sx mini and they love it, tho the price point on it is quite a bit more than the iPV. These all take 18650 batteries.

If you are wanting to stay with a tube mod I am not sure what all is out at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread