itaste SVD issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie60

May 12, 2014
Calgary, AB, Canada
I bought an itaste SVD the day before yesterday and was thrilled with it's lasting power. Was so tired for all the charging, filling, cleaning with my wee Evods. Third fill and first battery change with the SVD and it says I have 0.0 Ohms, but I have my full Aerotank on there with a 2.0 ohm dual coil head, and then it says LOV - low voltage, but it's a fully charged to 4.2 volts according to the charger readout and then the unit shuts off after flashing red. No vapes for me! It's miles to the store but I guess away I go as it is shorting out somewhere. Having vaped for two weeks, spent more than $300 on juice and hardware, I'm getting frustrated and broke. I haven't had a cigarette for 5 days, which is a miracle, but having these issues along with 'vapers tongue' on and off, it's a challenge. I just want long lasting power, simplicity, and a big capacity tank - that works. That nicotine hit is the only thing keeping me from smoking but spending all my time with issues is wearing me down. That's my big fat whine for today! Boohoo woe is me! LOL

TDC123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2014
The Blue Grass State, USA
Did you find a solution cookie? I hope you're still off the smokes. If you're not, come on back and join the crowd.

Vaping does put a person in a position where they have to learn more and more as they advance through the different devices until finally finding what works for them.

If you're like me, you read all these rave reviews of the SVD. Between that and it's price point it's a no brainer of a purchase for a vv/vw mod. When it's working it is really nice. Unfortunately it seems Innokin let us down and changed how the devices are made and more recent devices are having button firing issues. Mine is doing it now too. Sometimes I have to try a few times to get it to fire and I have checked everything. Having a fully charged battery seems to help but I expect it to eventually fail.

All that said though, for 30 bucks off ebay I may simply choose to order another one. Or I may try a Vamo 5 next time.

Keep Vapin!!

TC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread