Not open for further replies.

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Hello all, Although I am happy with my Halo Triton rig it's time for me to kick it up a notch. :) I have a few questions about the innokin iTaste SVD from Innokin iTaste SVD I selected this vendor because they have a dedicated forum and offer a waranty. All of which I love :)

1) The video on the site mentions a software glitch. Is this glitch fixed in currently shipping units?
2) Although the included Drip Tip looks nice, due I have any other Drip Tip options without the need to saw/cut the iClear 30 tanks/Hardware? Perhaps the site sells other Drip Tips and I just missed it? I would like to just purchase another drip tip in the future and just install it.
3) How much actual ejuice does the iClear 30 hold and are these tanks generally regarded as quality no leak tanks?
4) Does the latest coupon code of: Use the coupon code "MDC8L" for 10% off select items work with my intended purchase?

Thanks in advance for your help. :)

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
To answer your questions.

1. Yes, the glitch should be fixed. This should be at least v3 of the SVD.
2. No, the iclear 30 drip tips are not removable, and I wouldn't suggested. It swivels, though.
3. It's marked as 3.0 ml.
4. Probably not from my past experience. The coupon code generally do not apply to most mods.

I hope this answers your questions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread