Not open for further replies.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Hey Kristin,

Thanks so much for my boxz, it arrived yesterday. The picture doesn't do it justice, it's spectacular!!

Thanks for taking so much time and doing an incredible job!

Lisa

Thanks for your order, Lisa! You're beautiful artwork is what made the case! (I'm trying to convince Lisa to do some of her gorgeous designs for my Artist Series Collection! :D)

LisaW.jpg

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
New cases!!

This is one of my favorite designs that just went out to Frances K. It's the Abalone Shell Mosaic on brushed silver from the JewelBoxz Collection. The shells are iridescent and shimmery with lovely shell detail. The "tiles" effect is made from individually hand-applying thick lacquer squares.

FrancesK.jpg

This case going out to Karen H is from the Ancient Worlds Collection. It's a piece of the famous Book of Kells. Owning this case is like owning a little piece of history!

KarenH.jpg

Finally, these are custom cases I made for the owner with the company logo:

HV.jpg

Thank you all so much for your orders!!

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Latest cases!

Custom case made for a True Blood fan. I melded a few different graphics to get this case together:

BrennanN.jpg

Custom case to carry their e-cigarette to the Renaissance Faire. I based this case on antique snuff boxes, using 3 images I put together. I added Swarovski various-sized crystals in clear, sapphire, garnet and pearl:

PatK.jpg

This 7" Raphael case on gold from the Fine Art Collection went out to Juergen B today!

JuergenB.jpg

Last edited:

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
This one just went out to Amy D. yesterday. It's the Jan Lupus from the Artists Series collection on brushed silver. Amy also got the VapeBoxz insert kit with the micro tweezers (which come in really handy if you have refillable cartomizers and need to pop off the plug!) Thanks so much for your order!!

AmyD2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread