Status
Not open for further replies.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
This case just went out to Doug O. It's the Metallic Harlequin on the 7" brushed silver case. First time I've made this for a customer and it looks really sweet! Thank you for your order!!

DougO.jpg

Last edited:

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
This is an electronic cigarette case made for Bradford S. He made his choices from those available in the Letters & Symbols section on ArtBoxz.com. Brad chose the Chinese character for "Strength" in silver on a large background made from the traditional (faux finish) Chinese Xipiqi Lacquer, all on a brushed silver case. Very traditional!

BradfordS2.jpg

This is Bradford's second case. Last March he also bought a Celtic Knot case from me:

BradfordS.jpg

Thank you for your repeat patronage!! :)

Jeff T. made two popular choices for his e-cigarette cases - the Celtic Knot (Ancient Worlds E-cigarette Cases) and a cutting from Van Gogh's Starry Night (Fine Art E-cigarette Cases). The Celtic Knot is printed on a clear medium, allowing for the metal beneath to show through. The Van Gogh, as well as many of the other Fine Art options, is done with a painted brush stroke finish, which makes it appear to be "painted" on the case:

JeffT1.jpg

JeffT2.jpg

Thank you both so much for your orders!!

Last edited:

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
This Celtic Knot (Ancient Worlds) case just went out to Carol D. Thank you for your order!!

CarolD.jpg

And this Degas case on brushed gold (Fine Art) also went out today to Pamela M. This case has the same painted "brush stroke" finish as other Fine Art cases, which makes it look hand-painted on the case! Thanks, Pamela!

PamelaM.jpg

I'm setting up a new shop on Etsy.com (Beautiful cases for ecigarettes tampons & more by ArtBoxz on Etsy) so my photos are getting fancier now! lol :)

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Last day to order for Christmas!

Here's a custom 5" case I just finished for Dave T.:

DaveT.jpg

He provided the artwork and requested the crystals be added. After some conversations and viewing the samples I created, he decided on the crystal placement. I printed the artwork on a clear applique, which allowed the silver case metal to show through and give the logo an authentic metallic gleen!

Thanks for your order, Dave!

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
This case went out to Caroline S today. It's the Tree of Life Birthstone case from the JewelBoxz collection. This one features a center Swarovski sapphire crystal. Caroline also ordered one as a gift, but I'm waiting to post that one until after the holiday! ;) Thank you for your orders!

CarolineS1.jpg

Don't forget that the tree of Life cases are always 10% in that stone's month!

lightinup

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Kristen,

Just received both of the cases today and they are GORGEOUS! Love my husband's (LHS in Burlwood) case and it is so very classy. The pics are great but these two cases are more fabulous in person! I know when I give him this, he will be extremely happy. Thank you again for your awesome customer service!

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Some cases that went out over the holidays!

This is a Celtic knot case ordered by Susan O. for her best friend. She had me add 5 of her friend's birthstones (amethysts) to the case. The knotwork also has a special raised finish - lovely!

SusanO.jpg

Below are a few custom cases. The kiddie-looking one was for my niece to use as a jewelry/treasure box - I put a pretty necklace inside for Christmas! (She's into hot pink, peace signs and zebra patterns, so I designed this case for her.)

MonicaM.jpg

This is the Book of Kells with a Celtic name in silver and crystals added:

KaylaK.jpg

Customized background with sports logo:
SeanK2.jpg

Fine Art case (Gustav Klimt) with name, crystals and hand-painted silver accents added:

Hannah.jpg

Fine Art (Van Gogh) with crystals added - she loves the painting but wanted some bling!

AmyK2.jpg

Last edited:

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
These recently went out!

Ben M. got a 7" silver case from the Letters & Symbols collection. He chose the Chinese character for "Health" in Blue Lapis and added his monogram in the left corner. It was a challenge to do this with a clear background!!

BenM.jpg

Tami D got the 7" JewelBoxz Violet Oyster Shell (without crystals) on gold. This is one of the best pictures I been able to get that captures the depth, iridescence and sparkle these cases feature!

TamiD.jpg

And this classic 5" Celtic Knot on silver went out to Jason D. Thank you all for your orders!

JasonD.jpg

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
These are custom cases I made for the Friends of Faire club at the Bristol Renaissance Faire in Wisconsin. They are reselling the cases to raise money for the club! Also shown is a bookmark I designed for them!

This is their logo on the Burlwood background and 5" gold case:

FOFBurlwood.jpg

This is a custom case I design just for them. It's called Renaissance Dress. The crystals are real, but everything else is part of the graphic!

FOFRenaissanceDress.jpg

And this is the bookmark I designed for them using a lacquered Renaissance tapestry image with their logo added, Swarovski crystals and a tassel. I may consider making more of these and adding them to my line!

FOFTapestryBookmark.jpg

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
This is the Japanese Warrior (Asian Influences Collection) on a 5" brushed silver case for Maya Z.

MayaZ.jpg

Darrel B. ordered his second case, the Lascaux Cave Art (Ancient Worlds Collection) on a 7" brushed gold.

DarrelB.jpg

A 7" brushed gold case featuring Medieval Hell (Ancient Worlds/Fine Art Collection) artwork for Shannon T. First one to order this artwork!

ShannonT.jpg

And finally, Jason J. submitted his own custom design for this 7" brushed silver case.

JasonJ.jpg

Thank you all for your order!

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
New cases!!

This case went out to Vladimir G - it's from the Artist Series Collection and the beautiful photography was done by ECF member and fellow vaper Paula-Lynn Duke!

VladimirG.jpg

This custom "A-Rod" graphic case went out to Bill K.

BillKelshaw.jpg

Jan J got this gorgeous case from the Letters & Symbols Collection. It features the framed Chinese character for "Purity" in brushed silver, on a stunning lapis lazuli background featuring the sparkling look of gold pyrite!

JanJohnson.jpg

And finally, Stacey B got this JewelBoxz Tree of Life Birthstone case on brushed silver with Swarovski crystals and garnet crystal center stone:

StaceyB.jpg

Thank you for buying an ArtBoxz e-cig case!

Last edited:

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
CarolynA.jpg

This is a JewelBoxz: Tree of Life with ruby Swarovski crystal on brushed gold. Carolyn A. ordered the magnetic, 7-day pillbox insert!

MichaelM.jpg

The best-selling Celtic Knot from the Ancient Worlds Collection went out to Michael M!

ElinS.jpg

These two Tree of Life cases (with the citrine & opal Swarovski crystals) shipped off to Norway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread