Status
Not open for further replies.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Right now, I have my 801--3 batteries, 3 atomizers, 4 cartridges, the tweezers and a 10ml bottle of juice. I was looking through my stash for a 6ml bottle, grabbed a 10 to try it and lo and behold, it fit.
Please tell me I didn't forget to send the 2 empty 6ml bottles with your case?? 8-o Or were you just looking for one that was already filled to pop in there?

Good to know a 10ml fits - I didn't even know anyone sold those!

Lilibet

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Virginia
Please tell me I didn't forget to send the 2 empty 6ml bottles with your case?? 8-o Or were you just looking for one that was already filled to pop in there?

Good to know a 10ml fits - I didn't even know anyone sold those!
Oh no, you didn't forget! Yes, I was in a hurry to go out and I wanted one that was already filled. It's slightly longer than the cut-out area but it fits just fine.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
OH YEA!!!!!!!
I just had to tell you - your case is turning out really cool!

I was having an issue with the finish - it kept getting these "pits" in it and sanding wasnt getting rid of them. So, today I decided to add a thicker, brush-on lacquer to fill in the pits.

So, while I'm brushing it on, I decide to use the brush strokes to follow the starburst pattern. Holy cow that looks so cool! The added dimension of the thick lacquer makes the pattern just POP and it almost looks 3-D! :thumb:

It's going to need a little more drying time now, but I think it'll be worth the extra wait!! Happy accident! :D

smokinridge

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
Hendersonville, NC
I just had to tell you - your case is turning out really cool!

I was having an issue with the finish - it kept getting these "pits" in it and sanding wasnt getting rid of them. So, today I decided to add a thicker, brush-on lacquer to fill in the pits.

So, while I'm brushing it on, I decide to use the brush strokes to follow the starburst pattern. Holy cow that looks so cool! The added dimension of the thick lacquer makes the pattern just POP and it almost looks 3-D! :thumb:

It's going to need a little more drying time now, but I think it'll be worth the extra wait!! Happy accident! :D

OMG!!!!... Now I'm really going crazy with anticipation8-o I can wait though, don't want anything to mess it up! I will be posting pictures for everyone, all over the forum, to see it!!!!!
Hey Kristin, you know, one of my favorite sayings, and BELIEFS, is "everything happens for a reason"!!:thumbs::cool:

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Tiger, here is your new Tree of Life Birthstone 5" case (February/Amethyst) on brushed gold!

Finished it earlier today, but I'm going to give it a couple of days to harden completely. So, it should ship out on Tuesday! :D

TonyB5.jpg

Last edited:

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Can't wait to see it!:w00t:
Can't wait to show it off!:thumb:
Can't wait to use it!!!:thumbs:

I couldn't get those stupid pits out, so I started it over again. :( A couple of imperfections like a pits and dips are to be expected with hand-finishing, but there were like 20 all over the top. I just hated it and couldn't send it to you that way!

Seems to be "pit free" this time, but will take a little bit longer now. I'm trying to get the rest of the coats on tonight, so hopefully it can go out Tuesday. I still did the cool brushstroke thing again, though! :D

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Dave D, here is your new 5" brushed silver case with faux diamond plate graphic. (If you can believe it, I redid this twice! It looked too flat on regular applique paper, so I put it on a clear applique and used a special medium, in a cross-hatching brush stroke, to bring out the metal shine from the case under it - I think it looks pretty cool now!) :thumbs:

DaveD.jpg

smokinridge

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
Hendersonville, NC
OK, Smokinridge, here is your new case!! It'll be shipped tomorrow (just giving all the cases an extra day to dry - I've had a couple get smudged in shipping and I don't want that to happen again!)

This is the 5" brushed gold with your special request graphic!

JoAnneH.jpg

Kristin, girl, you freakin rock!!!!!! That is way beyond cool!!!!
B E A U T I F U L!!!
Thank you for all your hard work!

Tiger

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Round Lake Beach, Illinois
Tiger, here is your new Tree of Life Birthstone 5" case (February/Amethyst) on brushed gold!

Finished it earlier today, but I'm going to give it a couple of days to harden completely. So, it should ship out on Tuesday! :D

TonyB5.jpg

It looks GREAT Kristin!!!

Thanks again for all your hard work on all of my cases! :) !

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
I'm a bit late in saying it, but thank you so much Kristin. I got my box I ordered from you the other day and its beautiful. I'm actually using it on my end table next to the couch. I wanted something nice to keep a couple of e-cigs, juice and supplies in where they would be handy, but not accesible to the cats. The box is fantastic. I'll be ordering another one soon for my study/spare bedroom. They are perfect for keeping some things nearby without having stuff laying all over. Very classy looking. You can really tell the care you put into these. If anyone reading this is thinking of buying one, definitely go for it. You won't be dissapointed. The worst problem is choosing one. There are so many beautiful choices on her website! I think I'll probably end up ordering enough of these, I'll be able to change them up like my throw pillows on my couch. I'm thrilled with mine.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
OK, Smokinridge, here is your new case!! It'll be shipped tomorrow (just giving all the cases an extra day to dry - I've had a couple get smudged in shipping and I don't want that to happen again!)

This is the 5" brushed gold with your special request graphic!

JoAnneH.jpg

Wow super awesome...Looks great! Great job Kristin :)

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
I'm a bit late in saying it, but thank you so much Kristin. I got my box I ordered from you the other day and its beautiful. I'm actually using it on my end table next to the couch. I wanted something nice to keep a couple of e-cigs, juice and supplies in where they would be handy, but not accesible to the cats. The box is fantastic. I'll be ordering another one soon for my study/spare bedroom. They are perfect for keeping some things nearby without having stuff laying all over. Very classy looking. You can really tell the care you put into these. If anyone reading this is thinking of buying one, definitely go for it. You won't be dissapointed. The worst problem is choosing one. There are so many beautiful choices on her website! I think I'll probably end up ordering enough of these, I'll be able to change them up like my throw pillows on my couch. I'm thrilled with mine.
That's awesome news! Thank you for the wonderful feedback! Keep an eye out - I'll be having some specials coming up and a coupon for repeat customers (which will be retroactive) in the future and the JewelBoxz Tree of Life Birthstone cases are always 10% off during their stone month! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread