Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Welcome to the 'Ville, guyanne :toast:

Congrats on finding reos - you'll never need any other device now (except more reos, though, as you've discouvered).

We'd love to see some pictures of your beauties. It's kind of a tradition in here. In fact, we insist :)

guyanne

Verified Member
May 11, 2015
Thanks ,I will try some pics as soon as the new baby arrives ,I hope time will fly because I do not like to wait (like all woman ).
This is such a warm community ,I am so happy that I have found you all.

I have a lott of stuff but the Reo is the best ,never thought I would stick on one device.

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Congratulations and welcome! We can't wait to the the pictures (we LOVE pictures of REOs). I'm not sure where you're from, but if you are so inclined, add your household the REO Households count (link below in my signature "REO Roll Call").

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Not a thing wrong with your English or your desire to have the best vape possible. So happy for you. You are smart to have two because it is darn near impossible to use anything else once your experience real vaping. Look forward to seeing some pic when the new arrival gets there. Again, so happy for you. . .
JC_goody.gif

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
Today I have ordered my second Reo ,and he is already on his way to me,thanks Rob.

A few weeks ago I bought a second hand mini and I am so happy with it that I wanted a second one.
First time in 4 years that I have a e-cig I really enjoy.(sorry for my bad englisch)

Of course! There HAS to be at least two!! Congrats and ain't it great?? Hassle free vaping woohooo

Tracey

guyanne

Verified Member
May 11, 2015
The nice welcome you all give me gives me a good feelling ,thank you all.

It is strange for me because I am from Belgium ,a tinny country in Europe ,so when most of you are getting out of bed and have your morning coffee,I will go to sleep .You see,with finding Reo mods and this forum ,my world has enlarged.I have not only found the best vape in the world but also the best forum in the world :banana:

My mini Reo is a black wrinkle LP with a RM2,the new one is a grand LP black wrinkle SL tumbled and I think with a Chalice III.
I am so looking forward to the delivery,I hope custums here in Belgium will be kind to me because Belgium is not a e-cig loving country.

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
The nice welcome you all give me gives me a good feelling ,thank you all.

It is strange for me because I am from Belgium ,a tinny country in Europe ,so when most of you are getting out of bed and have your morning coffee,I will go to sleep .You see,with finding Reo mods and this forum ,my world has enlarged.I have not only found the best vape in the world but also the best forum in the world :banana:

My mini Reo is a black wrinkle LP with a RM2,the new one is a grand LP black wrinkle SL tumbled and I think with a Chalice III.
I am so looking forward to the delivery,I hope custums here in Belgium will be kind to me because Belgium is not a e-cig loving country.
Most welcome. Reos are the best as we have discovered down here in South Africa.
I go to Brussels at least once a year and, as you say, not vape friendly. Found a vape shop or two, but they are not allowed to sell nicotine - so only 0 mg juices. And just very basic devices. At least you can import good juices from France and the UK.
Happy vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread