Nautilus coil compatible tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshisqt

Mar 7, 2013
Ashland, OH, USA
To get this out of the way first I do not mind receiving a private message to a link with the answer to this and my post being deleted I typically just stalk around the forums and don't post but I have not quite found the answers I have been looking for ... I currently use and have been using Seince it's release the nautilus I have a huge stockpile of the nautilus coils and I was wondering if any new tanks use the same coils such as the triton 2 Ect Ect I am rather in love with my coils as I have amazingly been getting 3-4 weeks out of each coil for a very long time now ... I am a simple vapor I had my mvp for years and my mvp 2 Seince it's release (I will be looking for a upgrade for that soon as well) ... I love this setup because like I said it's simple I don't know if I have been lucky or what but I have never had a battery or tank break on me truth be told I could stick with my nautilus for another year or two but it's a question that has been itching at me for a while so if anyone knows any future/ new tanks that use the same coils it is much appreciated sorry for the long post!

P.s. I go through roughly 5-10 ml of 18mg nic juice a day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread