Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I'm thinking for myself the wismec reuleaux 200 Or the eleaf I power.

The I power is attractive I think for slipping In your back pocket. But the battery is built in. But then there isn't the need to buy new batteries.

The wesmec is nice, but you have to charge three batteries and keep them paired. It seems big. Could be smaller In Person but I don't think it will fit in your back pocket.

I could easily go with either. Personally I'm looking for a new mod I can fit in my back jeans pocket for hiking this fall. I muck all my mods up when keeping it carry bags.

anglo dave

Sep 14, 2016
england
Hi all,

I'm currently using a Sigelei 75W TC mod but want to get a new one (and new tank) - my choices are on this site, any suggestions? I'm tempted to go with the Asmodus Minikin v1.5 150W TC mod because it's a new addition to Vape Club's site but can't find many reviews online...

Any help is greatly appreciated!
what kind of tank are you thinking of high watt sub ohm , i got my sister set up to get her off ciggies and i got her ( she paid) coolfire iv 100tc then if she doesnt like it i can buy it off her cheap :) its just my own view obvs but with high power comes high battery use , if you were going more for a dripper you wouldnt need massive power mm, but im a flavour chaser so i am quite low power

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I'm thinking for myself the wismec reuleaux 200 Or the eleaf I power.

The I power is attractive I think for slipping In your back pocket. But the battery is built in. But then there isn't the need to buy new batteries.

The wesmec is nice, but you have to charge three batteries and keep them paired. It seems big. Could be smaller In Person but I don't think it will fit in your back pocket.

I could easily go with either. Personally I'm looking for a new mod I can fit in my back jeans pocket for hiking this fall. I muck all my mods up when keeping it carry bags.

If I were hiking I'd take an iStick TC 40W and have a couple of 4400ma or 6600ma USB battery packs in my backpack. That's enough portable power to recharge the iStick about 5 times from a zero battery level.

MY Releaux RX200S is something I use around the house. It feels good in the hand, but isn't compatible with pocket carry. If I'm out I want something that slips in a pocket and charges in my vehicle.

Reactions: Ladiekali

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I ended up getting the tesla nano 60 watt. Perfect size for portability. Doesn't have external batteries, but the build quality is amazing. I'm wondering is I can use some old maps to charge it lol. They have to have a use for something right?

With its 3600mah battery capacity it's a good choice. You can still use the USB battery pack to top it off when needed or just plug it into an auto accessory outlet with a USB adapter.

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Lol auto correct hates me. I meant I'm wondering if my old mvp will charge it

My MVP 3.0 Plus has a micro USB input port and a standard Type A output port. If the MVP battery is fully charged it will charge another device up to the charge level of the MVP. From what I read, the MVP 2 will do that, too.

Reactions: Ladiekali
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread