• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Need Help Fall/Winter Schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Oh, too bad it's not the one in Ohio. I worked there for 12 years. Fascinatingly exotic city full of closed down factories and 7-11s. The cuisine is amazing there as well, I mean, where else can you get a Tony Paco hot dog?

Sounds nice!:laugh: Wonder how those Tony Paco's compare to some Tapas in Toledo!!!

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
I wouldn't think that they would. They're friggin' HOT DOGS! Toledo Ohio is "famous" for them.?.?.?

Well, I actually had a dog at Sams Club today!!! A Dog and a Diet Coke $1.87, can't beat it!:laugh:

Cancun......nice :) Wow you sure travel to allot of nice places.

Don't forget its work! I'm sure I'll sneak in some beach time, but only there for 3 nights.

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
Well, I actually had a dog at Sams Club today!!! A Dog and a Diet Coke $1.87, can't beat it!:laugh:

Don't forget its work! I'm sure I'll sneak in some beach time, but only there for 3 nights.

Didn't pay attention to the seminar part. Still should be nice weather...I hope.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
I wouldn't think that they would. They're friggin' HOT DOGS! Toledo Ohio is "famous" for them.?.?.?

Didn't pay attention to the seminar part. Still should be nice weather...I hope.

Yeah me too, nice to be able to go to Orlando and Cancun in the winter, Oh its snowing rather heavy here in OKC.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
ok ok I'll admit Ohio is boring lol

No offense Dusty but Toledo isn't one of my favorite places. Although the zoo is nice and U of T has a really good art museum.
Working in a GM factory there for 12 years has jaded me some. I like to joke about it.
Do you know what "Kidding on the square" means?

Dustydragon

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
North Canton, Ohio, United States
No offense Dusty but Toledo isn't one of my favorite places. Although the zoo is nice and U of T has a really good art museum.
Working in a GM factory there for 12 years has jaded me some. I like to joke about it.
Do you know what "Kidding on the square" means?
None taking lol I just moved back here a little over 2 years ago after moving back from FL after 23 years so I agree with you I lived in Orlando (a whole diff. ball game lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread