Need help finding coil slipstream tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickedredninjette

Apr 25, 2017
Hi all.
I feel embarrassed to even be writing this but I am reaching out for help from my favorite ecig board. I was given a itazte kroma by innokin ecig with a slipstream tank as a gift. I have had some major medical issues and have had to be out of work unfortunately without pay so funds are tight at the moment, but to my point of the post. Anyways I live in a small town with only 2 vape shops within an hour drive. Well I have no issues finding juice etc, but now I need a coil for this tank. I have been to both stores and they don't carry this tank so unfortunately they don't carry this coil. I don't have any credit cards to be able to order online, which I know I would be able to order the coils then for sure.
My question is what would you guys recommend, is there possibly another coil that would fit into this tank? Should I try to save up and buy another tank, which the store said I'm looking at 40.00+ to do so? Or is it possible that I could send someone in the board here the money and someone send me the coil in the mail, if someone has a store in their area that carries them. I have finally quit smoking cigarettes with the help of this vape, which had in turn helped my medical situation some, but now I feel I'm stuck and don't know much about the tank I have...
Please excuse me if this post is not allowed, I just need advice on this tank and the coils and what to do in my situation..
Thanks guys ☮

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread