Need help finding a new tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshisqt

Mar 7, 2013
Ashland, OH, USA
well it’s that time of the year again where I typically buy all the coils and odds and ends I need to vape for a whole year... I could use help finding a new tank I think... I have been using the nautilus coil compatible tanks from the nautilus all the way up to the kabuki and nautilus 2 I love how easy it is and cheap the coils are... these past few years it seems like the quality of coils has gone down now as I can get whole boxes that quickly get a tight draw or burnt taste... so I am wondering if I can find a new tank that I can buy coils premade and easily for ... I am a bit of a unique in the fact that I don’t really care about clouds and I have found myself perfectly comfortable these last several years staying at low wattage (around 10w as of late) so with that in mind I’d like to find a tank with easy to change premade coils, great airflow (I hate tight draws) ,and as big of tank as possible... i have been looking around for a while I mean the SMOK with the 8ml tank immediately caught my eye but like I said I don’t really care about clouds and I hit my vape literally every few seconds so I am worried it might make me sick if I go up to high in wattage not to mention I dunno if you can even vape that tank at lower wattage so I am just hopeful ng to lean on this community again as I have a few times over the 10 years I have been vaping... any help is very much appreciated!

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have an Innoken Zenith and while I don't consider it the be all and end all of tanks, it is a nice, large capacity MTL tank that is nicely designed and the coils last.... forever. I've had mine for about a month and am still on my first coil. The 1.6 coil has a break in period of about two tanks, so be prepared for that. The 0.8 coil is supposed to be a flavor monster out of the gate. I have yet to try it, but I want to! I also want to see how long this first coil LASTS. Man.

Other good tanks, an ego one mega V2 or a Tron-S. The Tron-S comes with the Joytech CLR coil, which would be the coil I recommend (it will fit in the ego tank, which I do actually prefer). Both are 4 ml tanks I believe. I have several of both, but the real magic is in the CLR 1.0 coil for MTL vaping. The coils last forever, and can be easily rewicked and rebuilt. The flavor is also fantastic. I think the CLR coil is almost my favorite coil for MTL vaping, for both flavor and longevity. There's a thread about if you want to read more about it, and many, many tanks can take this coil.

Best of luck.

Anna

joshisqt

Mar 7, 2013
Ashland, OH, USA
Appreciate the responses! Looked into the zenith again and it looks like a great fit to me kinda a better version of the nautilus 2 ... just trying to settle on a site to buy from my usuals seem to be out of stock and Every site I land on seems to be either out of stock on the coils or tank so you can’t seems to hit that minimum for free shipping lol except elementvape which I have honestly never ordered from them and their info seems rather slim.... vaping.com appears to have everything in stock maybe a bit more expensive but atleast I know I can trust them so my order is in got the tank and a years worth of coils I’m all in! Wish me luck and thank you guys for he help!

Last edited:

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Appreciate the responses! Looked into the zenith again and it looks like a great fit to me kinda a better version of the nautilus 2 ... just trying to settle on a site to buy from my usuals seem to be out of stock and Every site I land on seems to be either out of stock on the coils or tank so you can’t seems to hit that minimum for free shipping lol except elementvape which I have honestly never ordered from them and their info seems rather slim.... vaping.com appears to have everything in stock maybe a bit more expensive but atleast I know I can trust them so my order is in got the tank and a years worth of coils I’m all in! Wish me luck and thank you guys for he help!
Just for future reference, elementvape is legit and trustworthy. I’ve ordered from them on a few occasions without any problems. I hope you enjoy your new tank and look forward to helping you out sometime next year to find a new best tank ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread