Status
Not open for further replies.

Boobsley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2016
Indiana
Thanks @Letitia,
Isn’t the b the one with the plastic tank? My favorite juice is an Arnold Palmer DIY. I’m afraid that the lemonade might crack the tank. I will, however try the G or V tanks. I found them on sale at My Freedom Smokes. If the clieto’s leak I’m not sure they are a good fit for this mod.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Thanks @Letitia,
Isn’t the b the one with the plastic tank? My favorite juice is an Arnold Palmer DIY. I’m afraid that the lemonade might crack the tank. I will, however try the G or V tanks. I found them on sale at My Freedom Smokes. If the clieto’s leak I’m not sure they are a good fit for this mod.
Not plastic but the straight glass has the iridescent look. Not my cup of tea for looks but I use the bubble anyway. Perfectly safe for my strong citrus juices. Did use the straight for a few weeks and washed several times and there is no peeling or spotting.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Another thing to keep in mind is the XVOStick is only 60W... So your looking for coils in the 40W or less range for any decent battery life.

Something that takes the Vaporesso EUC ceramic coils would be excellent, awesome flavor and longevity I run one in my Billet Box Rev 4 (DNA60) at 33W with a Boost of 3.

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread