need help from Ego T users

Status
Not open for further replies.

normajean999

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2011
Washington State
Nice tank! I just asked my husband to stop by after work and get some but now he wants to pick up fish for his new 100g tank! Geez. I keep telling him I don't know if the tank has cycled yet. We'll see who wins that fight!

I looked at all the threads online using this foam but there are no pics as the OP is gone. Gonna go look for some youtube videos.

its a filter media for aquarium filters, there are several different types...see my avi..i know,lol.

ChodaBoy

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2011
Florida
sounds like you bought a 510 -t xl atty along with an ego-t atty both hold cartridges but the 510-t will accept a regular drip tip. the 510-t still has a spike though so you are better off getting a LR 510 atty or a 306 for dripping because if you don't remove the spike plate you'll never get a decent vape, and removing the plate is a pain in the ... sometimes.BTW i say a 510-t XL atty because you said it was color match. part of the problem might be that sometimes people say cart for cartridge and people might think that cart and carto iare interchangable. hope it helps
Vape On People!

normajean999

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2011
Washington State
sounds like you bought a 510 -t xl atty along with an ego-t atty both hold cartridges but the 510-t will accept a regular drip tip. the 510-t still has a spike though so you are better off getting a LR 510 atty or a 306 for dripping because if you don't remove the spike plate you'll never get a decent vape, and removing the plate is a pain in the ... sometimes.BTW i say a 510-t XL atty because you said it was color match. part of the problem might be that sometimes people say cart for cartridge and people might think that cart and carto iare interchangable. hope it helps
Vape On People!

There is no tip nor plate in these. You can see all the way to the bottom. It only works with the cart. It works fine for dripping. It'll just take some practice. I never know when it's about gone and get that nasty burning taste that makes me wanna puke! So it's a science making sure you have just enough in there to not leak and not little much to make yourself wanna puke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread