NEED help! Need to understand how DRIP TIPS work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bijo

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
New York, NY
Ok please help me understand DRIP TIPS and how they work. My main question is what is the drip tip attached to? Is it attached to the ATOMIZER? or to the cartridge? or to a CARTOMIZER?
Someone told me that it works best attached to the ATOMIZER.
What kind of atomizer is it attached to? a low-res or a XL?
does the tip of the atomizer or cartridge have to be round or flat?
What is the best way to use the drip tip? attached to what?

Sorry for the puzzled questions .. just want to understand this :unsure:

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
Drip tips are generally used with an atomizer. You simply use it in place of a cartridge. It doesn't matter which type of atomizer you use, LR or standard. The drip tips are made to fit specific models, so buy one for yours. To use a drip tip take off the cartridge from your atomizer. Put the drip tip in place. Then drip 2 or 3 drops of juice through the hole in the drip tip. If it's a new atomizer use maybe 4 drops. That's really all there is to it. When the flavor starts changing, drip a couple more drops through the hole and you're ready to continue vaping.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
In my opinion LR atty's are the way to go. Any 510 atty will fit. I like the Joye 510 LR, in my opinion it gives great vapor and good throat hit. I've been getting mine from LitecigUSA Premium Joye Low Resistance 510 Atomizer. They're genuine Joye and work great. I'm not sure what goes with the XL stuff, but someone will probably chime in with the answer.

Upinthehills

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Colorado
The point of the xl 510 atomizer is that it fits the xl cartridges. There would be no advantage to using the xl atomizer without those cartridges. I've tried the low resistance atomizers and really wasn't that impressed. A lot of people like them, so you may, as well.

The eGo is a 510, so any 510 atomizer will work with it. Any drip tip made for a 510 will work with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread