• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Need some battery help...fasttech.com question

Status
Not open for further replies.

The*Mist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
United States
Hello my ECF friends!

So earlier tonight I dropped my Efast 18650 IMR and the strangest thing happened. I just 'broke', not sure how and didn't even know it could happen...lol. What ever happened to it, it does not work in my Orion v2.1 now. I tried a different battery on the mod and everything works just fine. So, some how something got messed up and of course I'm just going to toss it to avoid any further problems with it.

Now to my question, I'm picking up a few things from fasttech.com and I'm looking through the batteries figuring I'll throw a 18650 replacement into my order, but I can't find any IMR's. Am I just missing something or are they called something different on that site? Any help is greatly appreciated, just do me the favor of only answering if your sure of the answer. They don't have to be IMR's exactly, I just want to make sure I get a safe product. You guys and gals are the best and thank you in advance for your help!

Centurion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
East Coast USA
Well, fasttech has a really limited selection of batteries in the sizes popular for such applications, I find. No 18500s at all, one or two 18350s and maybe no IMR 18650s either. Place in your sig would be where I'd recommend currently. I'm sure there's a China option on Efests that's cheaper but I don't know of one I'd order from.

Centurion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
East Coast USA
Here, this is better. I forgot fasttech has those weird pull down menu things. __> http://www.fasttech.com/products/1420/10001980/1141101 $10.03 Panasonic CGR18650CH Rechargeable 2250mAh 3.7V 18650 Lithium Batteries 2-pack - authentic cells / 2-pack at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
........'s has a code for 5% of something, it's, amusingly, TENOFF I think.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I just bought some Panasonic ncr18650pd's from fasttech they were 15 bucks for 2 and they are the upgrade to the cgr18650ch's with 650 more mah. They are rated for 10a discharge so they are perfect for vaping. The ncr18650b's are like 17 bucks for 2 and are supposed to be good also at 3400mah but don't have as high a discharge. Mine took 10 days to get from hong kong to chicago with free shipping and the batteries come in a nice plastic case. They are the only place I'm getting my batteries anymore. They have the best batteries for the best price with free shipping and nice plastic cases. That's a win, win, win, win.

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
Do.Not.Go.Cheap.With.Batteries.

Buy them from a reputable (USA) dealer that you know will sell you the real thing and not knock offs. Scrimp on something else if you must.

GT, Fastttech is legit and doesn't sell knock-off batteries, the Panasonics are real, I have a few from them. :)

ilovehugehits

Moved On
Jan 28, 2013
Minnesota
Every vendor should be as user friendly as FastTech.
Free upgrade shipping if you spend $15.
Cancel through your online account, as long as it hasn't shipped.
No hassle returns & bottom line pricing.
Paypal credit card processing & actual Paypal payment option.
If you need something quick. It's not the vendor for you.
But if can wait a week or two. FastTech is the bomb.
My girlfriend uses them to buy random stuff.
They're like the Hong Kong Amazon on steroids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread