Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
The store I bought from sold me an aspire cf sub ohm mod with an artic 2 tank. O.2ohm... my battery has been draining like crazy. I looked at the mod and it says 0.3 to 1.0 ohm.. is my battery draining due to the 0.2 ohm coil pulling to much. Also the tank gets hot.. please help?

Basically not enough battery capacity or voltage or wattage, why the store sold you that for the artic, I don't know, for the Artic you need a variable wattage box mod really, you just cant get the power you need out of the Aspire. I mean that 0.2ohm coil has a range of 30 - 100 watts..
If it was me I would be buying a Segelei 100w plus and a couple of 30A Efest 18650 batteries and a decent charger, a world of difference...

Reactions: ElevenEleven

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I was wanting to get a segeli 150w on or lotus jellyfish
Yeah even the Segelei 150w will do nicely, just to throw it out there, if your thinking of maybe trying temperature controlled coils, get a box mod with temp control too.. saves buying twice. Just a thought.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Full charged battery, not chain vaping, I only get about 15-20 mins. From time taking off charger til dead. I took it bank thinking it was just the mod and got a new one, this one is doing the same
The Aspire is just not suitable for that tank with that coil, simple as that, get your money back and tell him he's and idiot :sneaky:

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Yeah I hope they will exchange it since it was their screw up

They will have to, just use the words, miss sold and not fit for purpose, you will get your money back, I mean even using the artic's optional 1.2 ohm coil (not in package) wouldn't give you much battery life.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Only been vaping couple months , and have istick so don't know much about batteries yet, but picked up Atlantis 2 tank the other day, it came with .2 coil installed. Spare coil was a .5 if you want to try the .5 don't know if it will help much.
It will be slightly better but it's still the wrong mod for the tank :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread