Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Was a 2.5 PAD smoker, Over 18,000 a year ($3600), Over 638,000 in my lifetime , over $125,000 at today's pricing for generic. :facepalm:

Does vaping cost less, heck yea, over time. :toast:

Vape On
Burnie
:vapor:

That is a Number that I could have gone a Long Time without seeing.

Because I know for me, I probable Aren't too far of the Mark. Especially when I factor in Lighters.

Good God I went thru a Lot of Lighters in my Career!

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
If you put your old brand end to end, and multiplied by the number of years, how far would they reach?

(Oh my.... I have known my younger brother WAAAAAY too long. Most of my life, as it happens). ;-)

I am apparently genetically compelled to respond:

"Almost to the end of my ...."

(And yes, I put the periods in. ECF would have done it otherwise)

RosaJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
The Woodlands, TX, USA
A pack and a half a day for 2 years = 730 days X 30 cigs/day = 21,900 cigarettes not smoked.

104 weeks in two years @ $55 per carton of cigarettes = $5,720 that I haven't given to the tobacco company and the state and federal governments from sin taxes I haven't had to pay. SWEET!

If you multiply that by, lets say, 1mil smokers who are now vapers = $5,720 X 1,000,000 = $5,720,000,000. Of course there's more than 1mil smokers who are now vapers, so the amount is even higher than $5.7bil.

Now, that is a serious amount of money don't you think?

EDIT: That is based on vapers who quit smoking for 2 years. It can easily be an average amount when you do the actual numbers using 5 year vapers and 6 months vapers.

Last edited:
(Oh my.... I have known my younger brother WAAAAAY too long. Most of my life, as it happens). ;-)

I am apparently genetically compelled to respond:

"Almost to the end of my ...."

(And yes, I put the periods in. ECF would have done it otherwise)

You're allowed to use the words "overinflated ego" on this site, aren't you?

Kidding, kidding! Yours is a good answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread