New Arrival, KangerTech CLTANK Atomizer with Child Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcoF

Apr 22, 2016
Child lock and 2ml limit is new regulation in Europe, called TPD.
My stars flagged friends, lucky you that are not victim of this.
Starting from may 2016 in Europe all atomizer that can leak, bigger than 2ml, and without child proof system are outlaws, banned.
That's sad but true.
And what about nicotine liquid? Super tax that will more then double the list price.
We are all buying tons of liquid from various online shop nowadays, to be prepared for the new law.
Personally I have 1lt of 0.3% and 1lt of 3.6%. And some delivery coming from some online shop with some "nornal" atom

Lucky you :)

MarcoF, italy

Edit: that's why producer are manufacturing such devices, as joyetech Aio, e.g.

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Child lock and 2ml limit is new regulation in Europe, called TPD.
My stars flagged friends, lucky you that are not victim of this.
Starting from may 2016 in Europe all atomizer that can leak, bigger than 2ml, and without child proof system are outlaws, banned.
That's sad but true.
And what about nicotine liquid? Super tax that will more then double the list price.
We are all buying tons of liquid from various online shop nowadays, to be prepared for the new law.
Personally I have 1lt of 0.3% and 1lt of 3.6%. And some delivery coming from some online shop with some "nornal" atom

Lucky you :)

MarcoF, italy

Edit: that's why producer are manufacturing such devices, as joyetech Aio, e.g.
eeehhhhhhhhhh yeah I recall hearing about this ................. sheeze.......

Basically what they've passed is an attempt to push disposable cartages, you know what Big Tobacco is in the market of?

Sucks, really sucks. I won't be to surprised if we don't see a lot of this type of B.S. over here in the states. Thus why I've been collecting Tanks, RDA's, Mech Mod's and have a freezer full of 100mg nic.

Politicians in the pockets of Big Tobacco can literally kiss my fat @$$ ya know ;)

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Maybe even in the US for 2017... :)

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk

Wouldn't surprise me in the least, thus as I've stated I've got a freezer full of 100mg Nic juice, large supply of RDA's and RTA's and a number of Mech Mod's. Shame, I honestly wouldn't have even looked at Mech Mod's if it weren't for the bought and paid for tools of Big Tobacco coming after us.

These .....'s will only serve to push this into the underground, thus putting a number of people at risk. Not to mention those on Tobacco. They're scum, the lowest form of life with the deaths of 10's of thousands on their heads, all for money...............

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Yeah, my father included!!

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk

Just remember to make your voice heard, seriously this is very important.

Yes they make and enforce the rules, but you can only push the peasants so far before they pick up the torches, pitchforks and burn down the Lords Castle ;)

universal_frankenstein_-_angry_mob.jpg

Reactions: MarcoF
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread