Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
@SanDiegoDogMa , if you do decide to get verified, there are some folks which bought a bunch of ProVari's during their close out. If you place a want to buy add in the classifieds, I'm pretty sure someone will help you out. Good luck.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Greetings from cloudy, muggy San Diego
New to forum, (ex-lurker), but I have been vaping for 3 1/2 years. vaping helped me quit a 35+ year smoking habit overnight.
Way back when I first started playing around with the idea of using an ecig to to help me quit, I came here to research and learn about "e-cigs". I liked what I read about Provari so that's what I set my heart on. I hemmed and hawed for a few years before taking the plunge, but plunge I did and I've never looked back.
What I like about Provari is its reliability and simplicity (my eyes start to cross when I read about things like "wattage", etc). I like that it hits just as strong with a nearly dead battery as it does with a fully charged one. That's important to me.
However, after countless times of dropping it or knocking it over, I noticed that my Triton tank sits on it a little bit crookedly. It hasn't hurt its performance any but it made me start to think it might be a good idea to get a back up vape just in case.
I've tried to read up on what's out there on my own, but discussions inevitably get technical and my eyes start crossing. I would appreciate any suggestions that anyone might have or help pointing me in the right direction to find a similar device to a Provari.
Thanks in advance,
Welcome and glad you joined.
Hopefully the information below is not to technical. I know what you mean. Sometimes technical equals boring.
Might like to read:
(13) Why Provari? | E-Cigarette Forum
http://www.thevaperstable.com/videos/variable-voltage-versus-variable-wattage

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
There is a high quality mod that several members have given high marks. It's made by Jac Vapour.
I'll second this suggestion, the Jac Vapour Series B has served me well and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Winchester

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Califorina
Hi, I would highly recommend the Joyetech eVic-VTC mod. I have been using mine every day at work for the past year and a half. I have dropped it so many times I stopped counting. If you need some thing right away I have a Vamo 2 I will send you for free!

So sad Provape is gone...and dreading the day my Provari needs to be put out to pasture.
That said, I will also vouch for the Pico and the Evic VTC mini. Reasonably priced, and solid, reliable little guys. The Pico would be my personal favorite of those two, as it's shorter and has a nice, rounded feel in the hand.
Oh, and the Dicodes are divine, once you catch your breath from the sticker shock. Gorgeous workhorses that would give a Provari a run for the money.
Good luck with your new toy, whatever you decide to roll with!

Xbbjlv7

Moved On
Sep 22, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: New identity of previously banned member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread