New PV suggestions on tank

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Argo2013, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Argo2013

Argo2013 Full Member

Just got me a itaste MVP v2 came with two iclear16s, and have an Iclear30 from another setup as well as a kanger protank2, looking for some suggests on some tanks to throw on here that's preferably a bottom feeder and vapes pretty well

2. BuGlen

BuGlen Divergent ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    If you haven't tried carto tanks, I would suggest you give them a shot. I use bottom coil clearos on my eGo Twist batteries, but I love my carto tanks on my larger mods.

My recommendation would be IBTanked for great pyrex carto tanks at a very reasonable price.

3. danca90

danca90 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Second on the carto tank. I paid $11 for the smok mini pyrex DCT, for $11, I found out that I love carto tanks. I went for the mini because it looked good on my epipe. Yes, I was a little vane, and went for form over function.

4. chrisw21

chrisw21 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Whatever you decide on, test it first. My MVPs hot pin seems to be too far down for most tanks to work. I don't think I found anything other than eGo threaded devices and the Protank that worked well on mine. But I would agree cartos are nice!! After trying clearos, RBAs, RDAs, and carto, I've settled in nicely with the Diver and a Phiniac tank. But because I want the carto, my MVP is now a backup to the Sigelei....

5. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I've had issues with cartotanks working on my MVP1, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.