Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrdaputer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
MN
Hi,

For the past two months, I've been vaping on my iTaste MVP 2.0 on an Aspire Nautilus Mini, and just recently ordered a Kangertech Aerotank V2

I just need a suggestion or opinions, on what Mod, or new tank I should get.

Sorry to say If you would have asked before buying the aerotank might have saved you a few bucks. A good tank would be the Kanger sub tank mini. It uses a coil or a rba base. This tank will give you great flavor and vapor. Sadly you need a new mod to run the sub ohm coils, Your mvp will run the 1.2 ohm but not high enough wattage to do it justice. All in all I would say the Kanger sub tank mini and at least a 50 watt mod.

Bigflyrodder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Boston, MA
Don't know enough about how you like to vape to answer that question really. If you an give us a little more detail about what you are thinking you are interested in vape experience wise we may be able to give you suggestions. There are literally hundreds of options so would be a stab in the dark. Would suggest, if you are looking for a new regulated mod, you pick up one that at least allows for subohm vaping in case you decide to go that direction but again, there are many of those available on the market right now too.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
Two good responses and I would add to BigFly's, knowing your budget would also be helpful.

Me personally? I am still using my MVP 2 with an Aerotank Mega, but when my higher nic juices are used up, I can't imagine using it further. I have 2 each of the Atlantis and Sub tanks that will get all my vaping attention at that time. But that's just me.

WerkzInc

Feb 3, 2015
ct
If you like the aerotank looks but the nautilus vape better check out the cerotank by anyvape. It's an aerotank basically that accepts the aspire coils. I just got one its the best tank I've owned the nautilus is too big for me I was going to get the mini but I like how the arrktank looks better and it takes a beating. Best if both worlds it just came out. I'm surprised it's not a big thing I thought it was an amazing idea lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread