New store in dfw-Vapor Lounge

Discussion in 'North Texas Vapers' started by sportyfortyeight, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sportyfortyeight

sportyfortyeight Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Found a new store in carrollton when I was at work today. Vapor lounge off marsh and beltline. Nice folks great prices and great juice..

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

2. Blakd

Blakd Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sweet thanks for the heads up.

3. sportyfortyeight

Just realized I miss spelled the shop name.. vape lounge.. sorry if this caused any grief on the hunt for it

4. sonicdsl

sonicdsl Reviewers Mgr
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Thanks sporty! Found their website: Vape Lounge, LLC

They don't have an online store yet, but had a PDF w/their pricing. The liquid prices are a little better than Vaporescence, but I'm a little skeptical of the colorings I see in the photos of the juices (though it could just be lighting/camera, etc.). The hardware is about in line with most suppliers, but there are a handful now with better pricing.

Also, they have a fake GoDaddy.com certification on the front page, which also gives me pause, but perhaps it's a placeholder while they ramp up the online store. I like to give the benefit of the doubt, especially since they're new and all. :)

I definitely want to check it out too, and discuss these things with them, etc. I love that there's another B&M store, and hope it's a sign of things to come!

5. dankie

dankie Senior Member ECF Veteran

VapeLounge had their grand opening this weekend and the employees and owners seemed nice and the Bar B Que was top notch!

6. sonicdsl

sonicdsl Reviewers Mgr
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    BBQ juice?? :lol:

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

7. sportyfortyeight

No they had donuts in the morning and bbq for the afternoon on the day of the grand opening...

8. jayleekay

jayleekay Full Member

I work really close to here. I may go check them out on a lunch break soon.

9. Ann_Marie

Ann_Marie Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

William is an awesome guy!!! We went to the grand opening, and I do consider William & his wife as friends :) Good people, good place to go relax and have some fun - and all their flavors are "testable" so you can taste what you're getting before you buy.

10. Blakd

Stopped by there today, great prices on cartos. Got 5 punched cartos for 7.50, great deal and unlike everywhere else around here they had lr and sr boge in stock. Will definitely be shopping there from now on.

11. redeyesteamer

redeyesteamer Full Member

Its cool that these B&M Stores are there for people popping up for people to get educated and what not. but alot of these new vendors are putting out overpriced mediocre juice and alot of people simply dont know the difference due to lack of experience in different juices. if these B&M's keep popping up like they are with everyone trying to make a quick buck with selling cheap liquid then its going to start raising more eyebrows with big brother. we need to stay underground if we were smart... Oh and anyone smash Vaporescence. whoever does is full of garbage. i have been to all three stores on multiple occassions and have never had a problem. The people there set me on a very straight and well educated path for my vaping experience. where as i dont use them as often as i used to, they are most definetly are my go to guys when i'm in a pinch. Ft Worth is 30 minutes from my place. the employees there were tolerant enough to allow me back into their store on a regular basis lol. one thing you can count on is anyone of these local B&M's are going to give you a great customer service. its just finding the one with the best juice (extracts anyone???)

12. redeyesteamer

redeyesteamer Full Member

There may be a bit more fake about this place than just a GO-Daddy logo....

13. sportyfortyeight

Stopped by to get some more juice and was shocked to see they now carry provaris and the lava tube. Also heard they are working on stocking the kick and a few other things. Nice to see a b&m stocking mods for every one from the beginners to through veterans that want more from a pv...

14. Blakd

Sweet to hear that they started stocking the provari since I went in there and let them see and hold the one I have. I need to go in and check out the juices as I need more. Also waiting to see if they have the new tank selection yet or if it is still in the works. I guess I will be stopping by there tomorrow.

: provari
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.