New style smileo's?

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by Kenneh, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kenneh

Kenneh Full Member

Hey all,

Just received a new shipment of smileo's. I have a large black zeus battery, but since I ordered sometime around Christmas, large black smileo's were sold out. I ordered the blue ones, pack of 5, and I swapped the mouthpiece from my black ones over so it doesn't look too weird. Love the color, but that's not why I'm here today.

Upon opening the new smileo, I noticed it wasn't filled with the typical polyfill-like material. Instead, I see a sort of screen-type material. It looks cool when the juice gets absorbed, and its hitting like a dream. I have no complaints, as it's a brand new smileo. I'm just curious. Haven't seen anything about this so I figured I'd ask. The hits seem to feel slightly cleaner, if that makes any sense. I'm wondering if maybe these will be the new models? Does this material burn less easily as opposed to the other ones? Are all blue smileo's like this and I've never known? I'll try and get a picture up, but it's late here, so it'll be after several hours.

I look forward to any feedback on this. Hope everyone had a good holiday!

2. Roccov

Roccov Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

The screen s there to keep juice from coming out of the drip tip. Hope that Helps. Enjoy the day!:2cool:

3. K9Luvr

K9Luvr Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Many of us just remove the screen, makes it easier to fill with a syringe.

4. Kenneh

Kenneh Full Member

Oh lol well that was a simple answer. I haven't seen the screen before on a smileo. Thanks all for the answers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.