Status
Not open for further replies.

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Mr. Mailman, you are the weakest link! Ive been working on a teleporter to resolve this issue, will keep you guys posted on how that goes.

Thanks for the feedback too!! :) Hope you enjoy your goodies.

To anyone who noticed, the website was down for maintenance on friday and saturday, it is now back up. Changes include;

- You can now add additives to our tobacco bases (menthol, cloves, etc.), ive chosen special additives I think work well with the specific tobacco's, we'll see how that goes, ive been doing DIY since I started vaping which was exactly when I signed up on ECF, and have amassed one seriously badass collection of flavorings and recipes.

- You can now order 5ml sample bottles of ANY flavors you want (YAY), pick and choose as few or as many as you'd like from wherever. Sample bottle price has been raised from $4.99 to $5.99 as was practically losing money on them, theyre also just as much work to make as a 30ml but less payoff. Still just as tasty though :)

- Ive allowed PG/VG blending from 100% PG up to 90% VG in our Flavorless DIY liquid (found under the Special Reserve category). It is also now available for a discounted price in a bulk 120ml bottle for anyone interested. I can also compound custom strengths not listed, just inquire privately before ordering.

- Ive added special WARNINGS to specific product pages. Certain GG product pages feature warning against unprotected batteries, liquids contain warning against toxicity, and in the case of TV's Atomic Cinnacide, an additional warning indicating cinnamaldehydes irritating AND corrosive properties is also provided.

ALSO the SS GGTS are in stock. But hurry as there is only a couple left and they're going fast!! After this I believe it will be UFS coming into stock.

Other announcements and changes to come soon too :)

Last edited:

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
TO NOTE: The sites having an issue since we did updates. The product menus are suddenly not adding to the cart, my developer is looking into it. Hopefully resolved by tommorow morning! grrr.

Mindfield: CONGRATS on your recent vet status, saw the thread! No word on more iAtty's yet :( Imeo's so bogged down in his GG Stealth and variable voltage accessory right now hes not pumping much hardware out at the moment. Hopefully really soon as I desperately want more.

Chinner; do you think I should? I have not tried ALL of Geoffs flavors yet, I only stock the ones ive personally tried, but ill definetly pick some Geoffs Blend up next order and see how I like it :) I do have several new TV flavors to add to the site shortly (butter rum, mojito, caramel apple, and boston cream pie). I hope to eventually carry his entire selection up here, when theres enough demand to warrant doing so.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
TO NOTE: The sites having an issue since we did updates. The product menus are suddenly not adding to the cart, my developer is looking into it. Hopefully resolved by tommorow morning! grrr.

I also noticed that dropdowns that appear near the bottom of the page get cut off.

Mindfield: CONGRATS on your recent vet status, saw the thread! No word on more iAtty's yet :( Imeo's so bogged down in his GG Stealth and variable voltage accessory right now hes not pumping much hardware out at the moment. Hopefully really soon as I desperately want more.

Thanks! Yeah, I can understand his being busy with GG stuff. I guess we'll just have to wait 'til he's caught up.

Chinner; do you think I should? I have not tried ALL of Geoffs flavors yet, I only stock the ones ive personally tried, but ill definetly pick some Geoffs Blend up next order and see how I like it :) I do have several new TV flavors to add to the site shortly (butter rum, mojito, caramel apple, and boston cream pie). I hope to eventually carry his entire selection up here, when theres enough demand to warrant doing so.

I'd buy TV's stuff locally (well, from within Canada, since I'm nowhere near you) if I could. Especially if they have a good coffee flavour. :)

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Thanks for the feedback Mindfield.

To note: The problem with product attributes has now been fixed. I will investigate the cutoff issue you report! If you know how to take a screenshot on your computer, please do take one and email it to me we(at)gentlemensreserve.com so I can see the specific issue your speaking about. We had cutoff problems before but that was only on product pages where there was no "you may also be interested in..." area, which we fixed I believe. So id really like to see what your talking about :)

PS: if your using IE7, the website won't work. It should work on anyother browsers relatively recent version or newer versions of IE!!

I do have some delicious TV coffee treats available in Canada. His Café Macchiato is a caramel macchiato, sweet and delicious its one of my favs, also have Geoffs Café Mocha which is a mocha latté that uses a really dark smokey chocolate and roasted coffee notes. Theyre both good, I highly recommend the macchiato :)

Chinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Yeah the Geoffs blend is cool, like a mild cinnamon type flavor like big red gum. It's one of my buddies all day vapes, and I was looking to try it that's all. I'm going to try maybe placing an order soon for tasty vapor stuff, haven't really checked them out but I know lots who swear by it.

Sure you don't have an iatty or avs lying around still?? ;)

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Thanks for the feedback Mindfield.

To note: The problem with product attributes has now been fixed. I will investigate the cutoff issue you report! If you know how to take a screenshot on your computer, please do take one and email it to me we(at)gentlemensreserve.com so I can see the specific issue your speaking about. We had cutoff problems before but that was only on product pages where there was no "you may also be interested in..." area, which we fixed I believe. So id really like to see what your talking about :)

Actually, as I recall that was the problem, as I remember using the Ctrl+Scrollwheel to reduce the font size to see if that would give the dropdown more room to display, but it was still cut off, and thinking back on it, it was because there was no related items at the bottom. Naturally it isn't happening now that I want to reproduce the problem, so I'm guessing it was a momentary glitch where it simply didn't load the related items bit.

I do have some delicious TV coffee treats available in Canada. His Café Macchiato is a caramel macchiato, sweet and delicious its one of my favs, also have Geoffs Café Mocha which is a mocha latté that uses a really dark smokey chocolate and roasted coffee notes. Theyre both good, I highly recommend the macchiato :)

I definitely intend on trying those. I've also been interested in trying a straight up coffee flavour though - but I don't think TV has one of those yet.

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Mindfield: ive yet to find just a good "coffee", ive tried all the coffee flavorings I could get my hands on, but I always find if im vaping just coffee flavoring it gives off this burnt coffee taste that I find rather offensive after a few puffs, either that, or like in the case of Capella's Coffee Bean, it doesn't even remotely resemble coffee. Have you ever touched a centipede and then smelled your fingers? If you have, and you smell capellas coffee bean flavor, you will swear you were smelling a centipedes cyanide coating, I dry heaved just from the smell. I don't know where they got coffee bean from that, cause its 100% centipede.

Chinner: I wish I did have an iAtty or AVS, bud, I even sold my personal iAtty and AVS units to satisfy some customers so even I personally don't have an iAtty or AVS anymore, and I loved my iAtty (wasn't a big fan of the AVS though, too much leaking issues and atty flooding, havent tried the UFS which is supposedly improved in that department with better liquid feed control).

TV's one of the oldest flavoring guru's in the e-cig world and as such his lineup of flavors have been re-improved time and time again based on thousands of pieces of consumer feedback, and thats money in the bank right there. Thats something my own flavorings do not have, and thats primarily why I chose to stock TV flavors instead of entirely my own flavors. That, and his instant brand recognition and the fact theyre just damn good flavors. He has a very large following of devoted fans and for good reason :) Considering alls he does is sell juice, his ECF forum is very active. Ill definetly try Geoffs Blend in the near future, I love big red!

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Mindfield: ive yet to find just a good "coffee", ive tried all the coffee flavorings I could get my hands on, but I always find if im vaping just coffee flavoring it gives off this burnt coffee taste that I find rather offensive after a few puffs, either that, or like in the case of Capella's Coffee Bean, it doesn't even remotely resemble coffee. Have you ever touched a centipede and then smelled your fingers? If you have, and you smell capellas coffee bean flavor, you will swear you were smelling a centipedes cyanide coating, I dry heaved just from the smell. I don't know where they got coffee bean from that, cause its 100% centipede.

Yikes. I'm glad my current shopping list doesn't include Capella, then. :D I do, however, have FlavorArt's Coffee Espresso and Perfumer's Apprentice Coffee and Coffee Clear in my current basket though. I'm hoping something there approaches coffee. I had a good coffee once from Crystal Liquid. It's the only one I found that actually tasted like coffee.

Remit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Canada
thevapingconnection.com
fyi i got a tobaccoo sample pack a few weeks back. most of them are pretty good. that evergreen menthols is crazy. i had to dedicate an atty to it, cant get the taste out to use with other flavours.

"Burly" made its way into my Reo, which is usually reserverd for AVE's Havana Gold so that's a good sign.

will be trying some more sample packs in the weeks to come.

R.

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Hey thanks for the feedback Remit always appreciated :) The evergreen menthol is certainly for a specific niche of vaper, I personally can't handle it but some people love that stuff. Its the same with TV's cough drop, sticks to the atty forever.

In hardware news;

- More GGTS are coming very soon!

- The new GG Stealth are coming very soon! Pre-orders will start anyday :)

- Coupon codes will no longer be valid towards anything "GG" on the website :(

- We have almost finished the addition of Joye eGo's and components to our website at very competitive prices. These will be made available to the public soon!

And numerous more delicious TV treats will be added to the selection shortly, including Geoffs blend (thats for you Chinner!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread