Status
Not open for further replies.

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
The visions are the bomb! I already have 8 of them and am still on my first one as these things just won't die!

Hey thanks for sharing thats great to know :) How long have you been using that first one for now??

Manufacturer claims 52 refills which is an absurd number at a 3.5ml capacity, even half that would be impressive.

Update to website: Now available is the DIY Center category. Flavorless DIY juice has been moved into that category, and now includes 120ml PG and VG, 50% w/v Menthol (this means 50g of menthol crystals dissolved in every 100ml of PG), 30ml dropper bottles (includes a dropper) and 5ml blunt tip syringes. Ive no desire to foray into carrying flavorings, at least not at this point. But other than that, this stuff will get you started.

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
Hey thanks for sharing thats great to know :) How long have you been using that first one for now??

Manufacturer claims 52 refills which is an absurd number at a 3.5ml capacity, even half that would be impressive.

Update to website: Now available is the DIY Center category. Flavorless DIY juice has been moved into that category, and now includes 120ml PG and VG, 50% w/v Menthol (this means 50g of menthol crystals dissolved in every 100ml of PG), 30ml dropper bottles (includes a dropper) and 5ml blunt tip syringes. Ive no desire to foray into carrying flavorings, at least not at this point. But other than that, this stuff will get you started.

I think I have been using it for at least 6 weeks now. I think I've gone though at least 20 to 30 tanks.

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Where a bouts on the site is the mix n match for the juice? I couldn't seem to find it...

Also wondering if you plan on stocking the mini Visions.. the 3.5ml are a bit too big, but the 2ml would be perfect.

Not sure what you mean by mix n match buddy. If you mean 5ml bottles they are under the "strength" menu on specific product pages, for each flavor you will see 8 options under the strength menu, the first 4 are strengths in 30ml, the bottom 4 are strengths in 5ml (and will only charge you $5/bottle if chosen).

I might get the smaller size of visions later on. Depends on how the feedback goes for these. Even at 3.5ml though they eat through juice really fast (im vaping through probably twice as much using it).

As for the GG stuff, almost all the GG stealths have been pre-sold. Hoping to have them sometime next week *fingers crossed* :) Enjoy!!

NatureBoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Peterborough, ON, Canada
Before when you had a sample pack of the flavours, they were limited to each flavour section. I thought you made changes to the site so that we could make our own custom sampler pack.

I guess I misunderstood... looking again, I see the 5ml bottle selection, so we can order as many, or as few, as we like of any flavour. That's even better. :)

There are def some juices I'd like to try, but I have to wait as yet again I've over-extended this month... lol

Can't wait to see that email saying my Stealth has shipped!!

Last edited:

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Before when you had a sample pack of the flavours, they were limited to each flavour section. I thought you made changes to the site so that we could make our own custom sampler pack.

I guess I misunderstood... looking again, I see the 5ml bottle selection, so we can order as many, or as few, as we like of any flavour. That's even better. :)

There are def some juices I'd like to try, but I have to wait as yet again I've over-extended this month... lol

Can't wait to see that email saying my Stealth has shipped!!

Yes thats correct bud. You can now just choose ANY sample bottle combination you want in as few or as many as you want :) Much better than being restricted to a certain pack and number of flavors.

Thanks alot everyone whose ordered. I hope you all will enjoy your stealths, and take lots of pretty pictures when they come. They remind me of the old GG nanos, stumpy looking, its going to be strange to hold after holding a fully telescoped GGTS. Also I will, when they become available,be getting the upgrade components to turn the GG Stealth into a full blown GGTS so all you stealth owners can eventually upgrade to the whole shabang when you can afford it.

After this GG Stealth/GGTS batch comes, it will be UFS batch next im pretty sure, and I know theres a bunch of you waiting on those :) Then hopefully more iAtty's, and possibly the GG VV component making its debut sometime soon.

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Hey Vesp I replied to your email, you can uncross those fingers, might give you carpal tunnel or something anyways.

Assuming Vesp puts up the money for his that will leave 1 stealth left unpurchased, soooo if anyone wants one, your last chance is coming quick! Who knows how long it will be before another batch of these ever gets produced. And I don't want someone emailing me a few days later complaining that none are in stock and they really wanted to get one, which I know is going to happen anyways :(

Vesparado

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Vancouver
Hey Vesp I replied to your email, you can uncross those fingers, might give you carpal tunnel or something anyways.

Assuming Vesp puts up the money for his that will leave 1 stealth left unpurchased, soooo if anyone wants one, your last chance is coming quick! Who knows how long it will be before another batch of these ever gets produced. And I don't want someone emailing me a few days later complaining that none are in stock and they really wanted to get one, which I know is going to happen anyways :(
I'll send off the money today. Thanks

sodapopinski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2011
Montreal
Hey just wanted to drop by and say its been a real pleasure dealing with Daniel from GRBC in the past weeks. Im a newbie to the GG products and he has been very helpful, always super quick to respond to emails and really flexible when it comes to custom orders. You just gained a customer for life! Keep up the great work.

Mathieu

Same here. Placed my order last night and needed to change a few things around after the fact. Woke up this morning to find a corrected work order from him with the changes i had asked and ready for payment.

Cant wait to get this stuff. Real pleasure to deal with Daniel. And the website is just fantastic. Best designed Vapor website i've navigated to thus far.

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Hey thanks for the kind comments guys :)

GG Stealths are not going to make it this week so they are expected at some point next week. I actually still have 1 stealth left it may actually make it to the website!

I ran out of empty 30ml bottles for the next 4-5 days so anyone who orders 30ml bottles will receive it split into 2 15ml bottles. Ive also got some re-organization of the website categories coming soon to make it easier to navigate for n00bs and guides as well as product reviews underway. New products are also incoming shortly.

To any registered ECF reviewers who read this (Canada or worldwide), if you are interested in video reviewing products don't hesitate to contact me (via PM) with your website URL if you have one, youtube channel, etc. and we can figure something out.

Have a great weekend :)

Just got my order today!

All parts were there, although it seemed as though Canada Post ripped open my package and rummaged through it. All the parts were loose in the enveloppe and out of place. There was also a big tear in the top end with masking tape on it.

The batteries work great and so do the clearomizers. Great capacity and great TH and vapor. Only hitch is the blue LED in the carto doesnt seem to be long lasting. One of them is already shorted out.

Mixed some of my own flavorings with the flavorless i got with it already and they taste great!

Happy customer right here!

Thanks GR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread