Status
Not open for further replies.

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Still nothing on the Stealth front huh? Kinda disappointing... thought they would have been in and shipped by now.

Any word on what the hold up is?

They went out later to me than they should have due to someone being on holidays (not me, and im not gonna point the finger at whom!). His people were supposed to do it but they never did so it didint get done till he got back from holidays, good helps hard to find sorta thing I guess! According to the trackings delivery date, it says Oct 17th, so Monday is probably when they hit my hands, and by Friday they will probably be in yours. I know it sucks, believe me im all about lightning fast transactions im the most impatient person you'll meet but inevitably I must come into contact with others and its too hard to put a gun to everyones head and make them do stuff faster, otherwise I totally would!

When I actually ship them to buyers, you guys will get an email so you will know when they are enroute to you. No wondering about it :)

In other news though, the new UFS batch may be in my hands within the next 2 weeks. I will begin taking pre-orders for those just as soon as the Stealths are shipped off to everyone. So expect UFS pre-orders to open up sometime next week.

The new batch of stainless steel UFS are $140.00 CAD each.

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Next batch of hardware Imeo will ship to suppliers are UFS, in 9 days if im correct? Then after this it should be I-attys i think!

You've got it. Thats my understanding. I know the UFS are coming very very soon. Then im guessing the iAtty although theres also that VV attachment Imeo's working on and that could always make a sudden emergence onto the market too.

BUT it appears Stealth -> UFS -> iAtty -> VV??? At least, thats my prediction. I hope more GGTB and Slims get produced. I recall Imeo's been debating if hes going to even bother with the GGTB anymore because of the stealth, but I dont see the stealth as a competitor to the GGTB i see it as a financing option for a full GGTS. The GGTB is its own niche, low cost, stylish, and easy to use 3.7-7.4v unit.

NatureBoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Peterborough, ON, Canada
They went out later to me than they should have due to someone being on holidays (not me, and im not gonna point the finger at whom!). His people were supposed to do it but they never did so it didint get done till he got back from holidays, good helps hard to find sorta thing I guess! According to the trackings delivery date, it says Oct 17th, so Monday is probably when they hit my hands, and by Friday they will probably be in yours. I know it sucks, believe me im all about lightning fast transactions im the most impatient person you'll meet but inevitably I must come into contact with others and its too hard to put a gun to everyones head and make them do stuff faster, otherwise I totally would!

When I actually ship them to buyers, you guys will get an email so you will know when they are enroute to you. No wondering about it :)

In other news though, the new UFS batch may be in my hands within the next 2 weeks. I will begin taking pre-orders for those just as soon as the Stealths are shipped off to everyone. So expect UFS pre-orders to open up sometime next week.

The new batch of stainless steel UFS are $140.00 CAD each.
Cool, thanks for the update David. Not at all your fault, so can't very well be upset now can we... but yeah good help is hard to find sometimes, eh.. :)

I just might get in on that UFS pre-order.. hopefully my finances will let me.

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Annnndd the stealths landed :) Buuuut I got called into work and missed the CP cutoff.... sooooo they go out tomorrow morning.

ENJOY! Some of you need to check your emails/PM's though, as theres a couple orders that require some issue resolution.

ALSO please note, I do not selectively send better condition GG stealths, I just blindly grab and thats what you get. I also do not clean or polish the GGs when I get them. In otherwords you receive your GG Stealths in the exact same condition I receive them in, which is presumably the condition Imeo feels is suitable for leaving the shop. These are hand made, some people freak out when they notice theres a scuff mark on it, every single one has visible cosmetic flaws of some kind! Ive never seen a GG that didint, its what happens when stuff is made by hand.

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Good to hear vesp, enjoy your baby :)

I would like to officially announce im taking UFS pre-orders now. The UFS are $140.00 CAD each for those who are interested contact me via email using the websites contact form found in the top right corner of the homepage to pre-order yours.

In other news; two new TV flavors have been added to the list, one is TV's tobacco which is produced by a crude extraction performed on a maceration of virginia, burley, and oriental tobacco leaves. This could therefore be considered a tobacco alkaloid composition as this extraction process is not specific to isolating just the components that contribute to tobaccos taste, but will also extract other impurities (some which may NOT be desireable). Also added TVs Watermelon Bubblegum to the Special Reserve category.

Also now offering authentic Joye 306 LR atomizers and kanger horizontal coil cartomizers, and at great prices of course :)

More things to come soon!

sodapopinski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2011
Montreal
I just got my stealth today along with my batteries, im finally all set. Charged my 3.7v batts and was staring at my charger until the light finally turned green. Filled my Big Daddy tank with vaperite VR4 and gave it a go....

I just wanna say that this is my very first ever experience with a mod, I was using greensmoke starter kit before that...

HOLY ....! I couldnt believe it. I use to suck on my little greensmoke for hours trying to get some vapor, but with this GG, i took 3 short easy hits and my head was already spinning. And the flavor is amazing! I need to get lower nic juice now tho :p

And this is only 3.7V! Im now charging my other set of batts to try my GGTB at 7.2V, i think im almost scared to try it! That thing just kicks ... way beyond expectation.

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
HOLY ....! I couldnt believe it. I use to suck on my little greensmoke for hours trying to get some vapor, but with this GG, i took 3 short easy hits and my head was already spinning. And the flavor is amazing! I need to get lower nic juice now tho :p

And this is only 3.7V! Im now charging my other set of batts to try my GGTB at 7.2V, i think im almost scared to try it! That thing just kicks ... way beyond expectation.

I had the same experience when I first used a mod, it was a GGTS at 3.7v and one puff made my entire head spin I had to immediately drop from 25mg to 15mg and I was amazed at how quick the draw was, like 1 second and you've got a full puff, id gotten used to waiting like 6 or 7 seconds to fill my lungs. Never knew the battery could make such a difference, since the atomizer was the same as id always used (510 atty).

When you use your GGTB at 7.4v your going to be knocked on your .... :p Definetly scale back the nic strength before you tackle the higher voltage, else you'll end up feeling a little woozie for awhile.

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Im working on it, UFS next week guys.

There are also now some reviews up on some of our products on youtube now. They will be connected to our website shortly and embedded. Thanks to ECF Mindfield for putting in the effort to make these thorough reviews, be sure to checkout his reviews channel at Kanal von VaporChase - YouTube

Vision Clearomizer: VaporChase Review - Vision v.2 from Gentlemen's Reserve - YouTube
Modding a Vision Clearomizer for better performance: VaporChase Tutorial - Modding a Vision v2 Clearomizer - YouTube

GR Fruity Juice: VaporChase Review: Wintergreen and Coffee from Elektra Juice - YouTube
GR Candy Caine: VaporChase Review - Candy Caine from Gentlemen's Reserve - YouTube
GR Evergreen Menthol: VaporChase Review - Evergreen Menthol from Gentlemen's Reserve - YouTube
GR Licorice Whisps: VaporChase Review - Licorice Whisps from Gentlemen's Reserve - YouTube
GR Praire Blend: VaporChase - Prairie Blend from Gentlemen's Reserve - YouTube

TV Butter Rum: VaporChase Review - TV Butter Rum from Gentlemen's Reserve - YouTube
TV Monkey Chunks: VaporChase Review - TV Cherry Cola from Gentlemen's Reserve - YouTube
TV Cherry Cola: VaporChase Review - TV Monkey Chunks from Gentlemen's Reserve - YouTube

ENJOY :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread