Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
Sorry to disappoint Seaweed :( But things are only moving so fast, outside of my control. Id expect arrival this coming week though and my turnaround will be ultra fast as usual! You will receive an email with tracking as soon as they come and go.

Alright. Thank you for keeping us posted :D

Will you be getting Mouthpieces and Atty Extensions to? If so, I would like to tack some onto my order please

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Actuuuuaaallllyy the UFS arrived today, and everyone sans one person's order is packaged up :)

I will be doing their shipping labels tonight and firing off the emails with all your trackings, so keep those eyes open you'll get your trackings sometime late tonight. Will ship tomorrow. Expect them in your hands on Monday for most of you unless CP drops the ball.

I apologize for the delays, but the buck stops here and we are riding her to flavor country now.

One issue though the UFS atty extenders that i'd requested didin't come with this package and am told they will come in 1-2 week time frame, as Imeo's producing a new batch of GG Stealths right now and will ship out spare parts then too. This might mean I can get the steel mouthpieces for them along with the atty extenders, to anyone who might want one of those email me and let me gauge the interest. I think after that might be the new revision of the iAtty, I hope in time before christmas as who doesn't wanna stuff their stocking with one of those.

If anyone wants a GG stealth let me know here or PM or email, im probably going to pass on this batch but if enough people showed interest I may pickup more.

Thanks for your patience everyone, I hope the UFS are worth the wait!

Chinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Great news daniel! I was really starting to feel for you man, with everyone including myself getting pretty impatient lol.

Speaking of impatience, is there any faster shipping option available to you out there? Since the atty extenders didn't show up, maybe you could add the $12.50 I sent with the $14 I paid for xpresspost and have it here by Friday somehow lol?? To have a free weekend to play with these things would be epic to say the least!

I'm assuming this isn't possible, but I will pay what it takes if by chance it is!

Anyways thanks again man, glad you finally got to make everyone happy!

Cheers

NatureBoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Peterborough, ON, Canada
Next day shipping for $26.50 total? If that were possible I'd gladly pay the difference to have it for Friday as well... I don't see it happening though. Pretty sure Canada Post doesn't even offer 1 day shipping.. it certainly wouldn't be that cheap if they did.

Last edited:

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
I think overnight from BC to ON usually comes in at $50+ with couriers bud :(

If your looking for pipe dreams its always possible CP could have some miraculous overnight turnaround on the cross country express package, really, a guy I didint know once told me it happened to his sisters boyfriends uncle, so theres always hoping, just... dont hold your breath on that one lol

I really need to start offering courier options though, for those who don't mind paying out the .... for the reliability and speed of couriers (they really do offer superior service), but CP is far more cost effective for most people.

ENJOY BUDDY as im sure you will, check your post #8 in this thread :)

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
Just wanted to chime in here, i am lucky enough to be able to pick up from Daniel, and i have to say he goes out of his way to get my orders together FAST, i can usually get my goodies the same day (sorry to all those waiting across our great land ;) )! Just wanted to say a public thanks to Daniel and his great products and his great service, stay busy buddy :) And i will see you tomorrow lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread