Newbie with a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfgraham

Apr 22, 2015
Hey all, new to the website and glad I joined as there is a lot of good information on here. I wanted to say hello and have a question I hope someone could help me out with. I used to smoke regular cigarettes and then finally moved on to cigalikes. I've been using those for a long time and wanted something different. I finally ordered the istick 30w with the Melo tank that eleaf recommended on their website. The only thing I don't understand with set ups like this is the voltage/watts. I've watched some videos but I have some questions. For instance, what V/W setting do you start at or do most just go straight to the max? Also if you change the watts does the voltage change itself or how do you know where voltage to use or vice versa. Thanks for the help, good to be here.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
hi half. To switch from volts to watts or vice versa, just click the fire button 3 times. The iStick will regulate the other. So if you select watts to run, the iStick adjusts the voltage. I am not familiar with the Melo, except to read it uses .5 ohm coils. I would suggest starting about 12 watts, take a hit and bump it up, repeat. If you start to get unenjoyable hits, back it down. Everybody has different tastes, and you're really searching for your own "sweet spot".

There is a keyword activated search box in the top right corner of every page.

Good luck in your journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread