Nicstick

Discussion in 'Joye 510' started by Rainnie, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Rainnie

Rainnie Full Member

Sep 26, 2010
    Nebraska
    Does anyone know anything about the Nicstick, It is about the size of an analog, I bought it at the drug store today but did not find a users manual in the box. It came with the battery, attomizer,3 cartridges filled with USA 18 mg, and a usb charger, the box it came in looks like a pack of analogs. I have been using the DSE 801 and I love the mouth piece on it, but thought I would try the nicstick when I am in the car, as I have a USB port in the car that I could charge the battery on, but now I want to find out if I can buy replacement parts for it from anywhere or if I have to go to there web sit eto buy things THere web site is www.ecigenjoy.com I appreciate anyone who can help me with these answers :confused:

2. dattmavis19

dattmavis19 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2011
    Clemson, SC
    I have one, its what i started on and all i have for now. Its a standard 510, so any 510 parts will work on it. I got SmartCarts because i found that the regular carts leaked alot. I also got a driptip and use that unless im going somewhere. Idk what you paid but mine was $30, and its great for the money. Doesnt have any of the auto batt problems i hear about, stays charged pretty long, and good vapor production.

I buy parts for mine at Best Electronic Cigarettes - MyFreedomSmokes.com , pretty cheap, "smoke" coupon code does 40% off making it even cheaper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.