Nightly Leg Cramps - From Vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flexy123

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Recently I am waking up in the middle of the night and have cramps in my calfs, feet and and toes. It's really annoying.

It COULD be coincidence but this started right the same time when I started with my kayfun and stronger devices than just an EGO and juices that are mainly based on PG. (I don't remember this when I was vaping VG based juices).

I already tried to increase my drinking of water (I KNOW I am never drinking "enough" water, my wife always tells me that :)...I hope I can alleviate this.

Does anyone experience the same, eg. annoying painful leg/foot cramps at night when they started vaping?

Reactions: David Wolf

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
It is quite possible that you may be losing potassium or need some.
Have you asked your doctor about *RL syndrome?
*Restless Leg Syndrome
You could try eating a couple of banana's everyday and it should help.
Not sure if vaping increased my RL but it did go away after I started vaping!

C.B.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Recently I am waking up in the middle of the night and have cramps in my calfs, feet and and toes. It's really annoying.

It COULD be coincidence but this started right the same time when I started with my Kayfun and stronger devices than just an EGO and juices that are mainly based on PG. (I don't remember this when I was vaping VG based juices).

I already tried to increase my drinking of water (I KNOW I am never drinking "enough" water, my wife always tells me that :)...I hope I can alleviate this.

Does anyone experience the same, eg. annoying painful leg/foot cramps at night when they started vaping?
I get lower leg and foot cramps on ocassion, vaping 70pf/30 vg. Drinking water, eating bannanas helps, I've heard sports drinks and coconut water do too. Haven't had cramps for a few weeks now.

Rechel Rose

Jan 8, 2016
Hello friend, welcome! I read your problem carefully; I think you have a serious leg cramp problem. OK, drinking water is good, but why don’t you try Limb bar? Let me tell you that it’s a specially formulated mineral bar of the USA. After using it you get relax within 48 hours. Trust me it works. You must try it once. Hope it helps to relieve your leg cramp pain.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com

It COULD be coincidence but this started right the same time when I started with my Kayfun and stronger devices than just an EGO and juices that are mainly based on PG. (I don't remember this when I was vaping VG based juices).

I've actually suffered them for about 25-30 yrs, but vaping made them somewhat worse, AND vaping made my feet and legs swell horribly and painfully -- it's dehydration so severe that the electrolytes get out of balance, which means that just drinking more water won't fix it -- you have to replace and balance the electrolytes too. In the 25-30 yrs I've suffered this problem, I've tried everything I could think of -- sports drinks, quinine in various forms, chugging water like there's no tomorrow -- but nothing has worked as well as drinking 12oz of coconut water daily. Once I got the problem reversed and under control, I was able to reduce it to about 8oz daily, but if I happen to get rudely awakened by a cramp, I drink some coconut water while pacing, and the cramp leaves faster than with any other remedy I've ever tried.

I get the "Zico" brand of coconut water, at Walmart or Kroger -- it's a little cheaper at Walmart, 3.98/liter, than at Kroger, 4.49/liter, but not all Walmarts stock it reliably. The plain unflavored is good to mix with pineapple juice, and the chocolate is also good; I mix in a little chocolate milk, to give it more calcium (also an electrolyte!) and Vit D.

Andria

Reactions: navigator2011
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread