NJoy King

Status
Not open for further replies.

daPorkchop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Nashville, TN
Ha, came on here to write a review. All these reviews are spot on. Tastes good. Good throat hit (I mean, it is 30mg/ml...if i understand the percentage thing right-- 3% by volume = 30mg/ml?). The feel of the thing is amazing. My biggest gripe when vaping the gas station ecigs was the weight and how they didn't sit in my mouth right. So the soft end and the 'squishy' feel of the battery part was awesome. Was enjoying it, til it died really shortly after starting. Kinda made me mad. Only lasted me about an hour. (I vape non stop really). Ugh. $8 for an hour of vaping.

Well, overall I'm glad I tried it. Just wish it wasn't so expensive. They could probably reduce the cost by a a dollar by not including it in that silly case. What's the pint of the case!?

P.S. and the size is awesome too.

Last edited:

Vapor Vinny

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Lawrence, Kansas
Tried one over lunch for the first time. Honestly...It's the best vape I've ever had. And I've been at this for 4+ years. Bam! Surely these guys can make a more durable, affordable model that I can buy to replace the tackle box full of half full ejuices, and bad atomizers sitting by my desk?

Matter of fact, I still have an unopened original NJOY, still in the shrinkwrap, that bought when they first came out. And the pre-filled cartridges. Anyone interested?

Last edited:

djatom

Mar 8, 2013
Tawas City, MI, USA
As silly as it sounds, these are what made me decide to make the switch to vaping! I took advantage of the free one from their website, and fell in love. Problem was they don't last long at all, and the price! Do not last as long as real cigarettes, and they cost MORE than a pack of Marlboros! But they are 100% a great product if going out to a night at the bar or whatnot.

banshee77

Verified Member
Mar 14, 2011
Michigan
Had to try one as I seen the reviews on here and been eyeing them at the gas station for a while. I really liked it. Not as much as my ego twist + carto but still very nice in it's own ways. Flavor was pretty close to a full flavored analog, but the feel of the thing is what stands out. The soft "...." end has a nice feel to it (hehe). The case makes a click when you open it and it kind of reminds that old "ritual" when I would click open my lighter. Although I will never go back to analogs, it was almost like the real thing. These will be great for emergencies, although I've learned my lesson and always leave prepared now.

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
We need someone to figure out how to charge and refill these, then document it in a video :)
[/url]

I never made a video or took pics, but I described the process that I've been using for the past several months to recharge my Kings in the huge King thread.

It's pretty easy and straightforward, I've got 6 working kings left, which have been recharged countless times. I've yet to have one actually die on me, the only Issue I've come across is when manipulating the little circuit board under the ash cap, after doing it over and over again the wires like to break off. They could be soldered back on, but that's some serious micro-soldering, I don't have an iron capable of such things.

I've been toying with the idea of making them rechargeable without having to remove the ash cap and expose the circuit board. Having two tiny hollow metal pins that are embedded in the ash cap, which make contact with the two solder points on the circuit board would allow recharging without taking it apart. But then they could possible short out against something being exposed and all.

If you are really interested I laid the whole process out in the other thread.

Kolect

Mar 21, 2013
New York
Well the reviews are definitely on point here. I myself have tried an Njoy King and its hands down the closest experience to a true analog that i've seen. The real question I have, aside from hoping Njoys prices would drop, is what e-juice on the current market most closely resembles what Njoy has created.

I have heard Wild Turkey from GoodeJuice tastes like Marb Lights (its a naturally extracted tobacco) and supposedly M type from ThePlumeRoom. Here's another one I have been referred to: Natural flavored house extracted tobacco. Comes in a 50/50 ratio at varying nic contents.

I personally haven't tried these, so I can't really express my own views on them. Anyone have any ideas from the juices they have tried? :confused:

JimMitchell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
As much as I hate to admit it, that damn thing is the closest I've found to smoking a real analog in the entire (over) 3 1/2 years I've been vaping.

It hits like a tank! The taste is spot on (as far as I can remember the taste of a real analog), and the vapor was great!

Battery life sucks though. The atty was still working pretty good when the battery gave out. But I'd had it in the car for weeks... Only using it if I ran out of juice, or blew an atty without a spare on me. Occasionally, I'd hit it for a couple of quick toots just because...
:)

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
Go ahead and knock me. I like it. A lot. If it weren't for the stupid price I'd be done with all this online stuff.

My eyes bleed going through mods and package kit prices. I have more half used juices than I k ow what to do with. Bad attys in this box. Good attys over here. Tainted cartos there, Burnt cartos here.

This would solve my problems if I didn't have to pay $8 for it.

The njoy king hits as hard as dripping on my LR Evo and Riva. Easier to use than that and my 510 tank. Feels better. Looks better (even though I know a lot of you don't want a cig look as it defeats the purpose).

Really though. Thumbs up to the greedy .......s at NJoy. This one is good. Looks real. Feels real. Tastes great. Just seriously drop the price to $5 and I'd be yours.

Keep one around to prove to your friends that vaping is just as good if not better that smokes.

And if you're a vet. Try one. I was honestly shocked at the performance.

:el

Njoy would have to drop the price of 'one' King alot more than $3 for me to bite. They don't last long at all and at $7 each, yes, Njoy is just greedy. I wouldn't pay more than one dollar for one.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I've been vaping for nearly 3 years. I bought one today for the hell of it. I was impressed with the flavor. I bought the Bold. It tastes like a cig. The vapor was pretty good, as long as you draw with the lungs. Nice Th from the 4.5% nicotine in this little bugger. This was only a one shot purchase, since I have a ton of vaping equipment, and DIY my juice. I was just curious if one could quit smoking with this product. I believe they could. BUT would need lots of moola. Way overpriced for one disposable stick. $7.95 !? C'mon !! Money hungry bastids !!!

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
4.5% nicotine

Doesn't this translate to 45mg e-juice? I get 6mg juices and they sometimes are labelled on sites as 0.6%.

45mg would make me nauseous, vaping over 11mg on my ego makes me feel sick and gives me insomnia....

They are so low powered, that they rely upon high nicotine for TH and adequate nic delivery. Kind of like how most people drop their nic when they use RBAs, as regular cartos and clearos don't deliver the nic as well, so you need a higher nic juice.

Basically what I'm saying is that a few puffs off an RBA with 12mg juice could very well deliver more nicotine to the body than a few puffs from 45mg juice in the King.

Plus the higher nic probably helps the thing last longer, you need less puffs for the same amount of nicotine, so you'll use it less often. Treat it more like a cig and puff it 10 times or whatever and then stop for an hour or so.

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
Njoy would have to drop the price of 'one' King alot more than $3 for me to bite. They don't last long at all and at $7 each, yes, Njoy is just greedy. I wouldn't pay more than one dollar for one.

Same here. Bought one the other day for $8 just out of curiosity. It's a great little ecig (appearance, hit, flavor) but it was maybe the equivalent of 1/2 pack at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread