Status
Not open for further replies.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Thought I'd try out the njoy king since it was free(just paid shipping). I started using it this morning and it seemed decent, though a little bit of a week hit compared to what I'm used to. I took a few hits off of it and I was starting to like it a bit as I got used to it, then the battery died, only took about 20 puffs of of it. That was'nt even worth the "just shipping" I paid for it. I Don't think I'll be buying another one. I don't really use disposables, but if I would find something that worked I'm sure there would be situations where I would find a them usefull. Is it pretty common to get dud disposables, njoy kings or otherwise?

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
The Kings are nice but will never be worth the money. You might check out White Cloud Minis for something similar but at a better price. They are convenient for certain situations. I just got an email for a sale they are running now. I think they are under $3 ea and a lot more flavors to choose from. Still expensive compared to juice and a charge...

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I am at a loss to understand these products. I could be cynical and suggest there are dark forces at work here, but Njoy are not owned by BT and just want to sell products.

BUT, how can anybody expect this product to last very long (long-term sales). Soon enough people will work out just how pointless these things are.

OR, are there enough millions of 4-8 a day smokers who think this is just perfect for their needs.
OR maybe there are another few million who are happy to dual fuel.

In the UK, if you dual fuelled on a pack a day, you'd need $14 for your 20 cigs and another $10 to dual fuel. I can't believe dual fuellers are cutting back more than "just a few" a day. $24 a day. You can vape for $4 easy, and have good hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread