NJoy King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
I have it guys the juice clone it is almost there the flavor is spot on but just a little to sweet. I need one flavoring addon and its NJOY.

Bold 10ml
American Red Tobacco Flavor Concentrate (TFA) 1.2%
Bitter Wizard flavor (FA) need to purchase

Add one or two drops menthol for menthol bold

Gold 10ml
American Red Tobacco Flavor Concentrate (TFA) .05%
Bitter Wizard flavor (FA)
Tobacco flavor Cuban supreme (FA) 1.2%

This is it! I do not have full percentages yet but if any have these flavors please try it..
Its close I am confident now after my am red has steeped its definitely making the same flavor note.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
I have it guys the juice clone it is almost there the flavor is spot on but just a little to sweet. I need one flavoring addon and its NJOY.

Bold 10ml

Add one or two drops menthol for menthol bold

Gold 10ml
American Red Tobacco Flavor Concentrate (TFA) .05%
Bitter Wizard flavor (FA)
Tobacco flavor Cuban supreme (FA) 1.2%

This is it! I do not have full percentages yet but if any have these flavors please try it..
Its close I am confident now after my am red has steeped its definitely making the same flavor note.

Bold 10ml

Im confuzzled. Are you saying to buy the two and mix them to get the NJOY King flavor or?

evilt34cher

Aug 31, 2013
Mexico
As you all know, because you don't know me, I'm a noob here and I've been vaping on an ego CE4 (that's what the manual says) that I bought on eBay but the damn thing wont last for 6 puffs, so I decided to go to the only store near where I leave that sells e-cigs and I bought a BLOWAMG for 60 bucks, I'm dead on leaving the cigs, and as a matter of fact I've been cigarette free for 3 days now :p the thing is that I have bought the Njoy various times because of the flavor but the damn thing lasts for 1 day and that is only if I treat it right! So I tried the BLU disposable and that lasts longer but it is not even close to the flavor of NJOY please if someone could point me in the direction of where to buy the flavor kinda like NJOY I would appreciate it a lot! Also a Camel like flavor :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread