No Nicotine Juice - Is it less flavourful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

videogamingtown

Sep 4, 2013
Ireland
I am a few years vaping at this stage, i'm currently at 3mg nicotine but i'm starting to think about completely eliminating it from my body. One time maybe 2 years ago i ordered 1 bottle of the 0mg liquid i usually bought but it just didn't have the same flavor, looking back on it now, it was a fairly cheap juice and i think maybe other brands may be better.I never really gave it a chance as i was probably on 12-18mg bottles at the time and missed the throat hit.
Does anyone find flavor is reduced with no nic?

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
I agree with the above. My girlfriend vapes Zero nic. I on the other hand am high nic user. I try her set up when she gets new juice and the flavor is there. The TH and nic just isn't there. Its good but what can happen is you think something is missing and lacking. It's not the flavor of the juice, it's the TH and nic. They say you get used to it quickly.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    When I went from 3mg to 0mg I missed the little bit of nic bite that was present at 3mg so I went right back to 3mg. Flavor didn't change.

A little nic is supposed to be a boost to your brain's mental processes.
    Yeah, that's what I did also. Just that 3mg made a difference. Of course this is low watt low volume vaping. I don't know how they would measure it out for sub ohm vaping. Sub-Nic'ing??

Reactions: DaveP

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Yeah, that's what I did also. Just that 3mg made a difference. Of course this is low watt low volume vaping. I don't know how they would measure it out for sub ohm vaping. Sub-Nic'ing??

Same with me. I started vaping a cig-a-like and moved to the eGo in 2010. Those were about 6 watt vaping levels. All I ever expected from vaping was something to replace my smokes and it's the first thing that worked. I wish that vaping had arrived on the scene 30 years ago!

Sub-ohmers vape low nic levels because the volume of vapor they work with delivers too much nic at higher levels. Most sub-ohmers I know are at 3% nic levels. I'm still a Tootle Puffer after 7 years of vaping.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread