Normal atty vs genisis style RBA atty

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by CharlieBrown, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CharlieBrown

CharlieBrown Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm looking into buying a rba tank that would use mesh as opposed to silica wick. Is there a large difference in flavor and vapor between a normal atty vs an rba, besides having to drip?

2. paulishuku

paulishuku Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I switched from a RBA dripping atty to a RBA tank style atty. In the dripping atty I used silica, and in the tank style I use stainless steel mesh.

The differences I noticed switching to the tank style are:

Much more vapor, much more flavor.
    Heavier, and bulkier
    Goes through much more juice
    The wick is a week old already and is still wicking excellently. The silica I had to change just about once every 4-5 days.

Is it worth going to the stainless steel mesh in a tank style? Absolutely! The vapor and flavor makes it all just so much more worth it. It has pretty much revitalized my love for vaping.

3. CharlieBrown

Thanks!!! What RBA tank are you using?
    BTW...congrats on your almost 3 year anniversary of being cigarette free. I've only got about 4 months on me, but totally worth it and looking forward to the years to come.

4. Butters78

Butters78 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

In the picture it looks like the aga-t but I could be wrong.

5. paulishuku

paulishuku Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yes it is an aga-t! Haha. It is my first rba tank style. For a clone it is very easy to rebuild, all stainless steel construction, great quality. I've had to bore the air hole but other than that for 30 bucks you can't beat it.

Thanks for the congrats btw. Good job being analog free for 4 months :toast:

6. CharlieBrown

I'm part of a group that is purchasing an atty from VaporWerks rebuildable atomizer full specs and photos
    They are still taking orders.
    Sorry i though i was off analogs for 4 months, but is only been 2 per my sig. Though it does feel like i have been off for a very long time. :-(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.