Not a newbie but need Box Mod help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luvmy2

Sep 26, 2013
Alabama
I have been strictly vape for a few years now. Hubby however still smokes analogs. He wants a mod now. A box style to be more specific. Seeing this will probably only be used a short amount of time can you recommend something not to pricey but good ( I know that's pretty much an oxymoron lol) Usually he will buy a setup of some sort and get tired of it and then I will take I over it just so that money wasn't wasted. I am a pretty simple person though and very happy with my setup. Not to say I won't ever change but I have no desire to have a box style and trying to figure out voltage and ohms and all that isn't for me. And truth be told hubby probably won't do it either. So I need something that will satisfy his need but not break the bank for something that will probably just be used a month and tossed.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
There are many box mods out there, some more specifics are needed to help narrow it down.
  • big or small
  • dual battery or single
  • replaceable batteries or built in
  • temperature control or not
What atomizer are you going to use on it? This to a certain degree dictates what box would be appropriate. You may want to consider a kit that includes both. I can recommend the following:

Evic VTC Mini which comes with the eGo tank
eVic-VTC Mini(Full Kit) - Joyetech

Kangertech Subox
Kanger Subox Mini Kit

The iStick 30 and the Nautilus Mini is another highly recommended combo, though not sold together as a kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread