Notice - Provari subforum to be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadTrainDriver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
Dublin, Ohio
All of you coming in here. Remain calm. Do not flip out.

We will be able to make this work as long as everyone remains open to a slight change of location.

Freaking out at the moderators, hating on ECF, etc. will not help us.

Let's get our thoughts together and react rationally, okay?

I'm with you, big guy. We only need one place...and you're more entitled to run it than me.
One social group to rule them all!

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
Absolutely. Can't read anything into this move by ECF, I read the orig sticky to mean that all of the APV Model sub-forums are to be shut down.

-- Glenn

We will be able to make this work as long as everyone remains open to a slight change of location.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Agree. With stuff on the Internet, things change all the time. This is no exception. There are other options available where we can still all socialize together. No need for any hatred.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Ok, freaking out I went to check the status of one of my favorite places - all the social threads I visit for Reos mods. And - ta da! - they are already running in the Reo vendor forum to begin with. Phew!

I know this sounds a bit like a rude awakening, but if ECF is going to tidy up it really doesn't make a lot of sense to have a vendor specific forum, and separate model specific forums for every device that particular vendor manufactures. ECF is just asking that y'all skootch over from a Provari forum to... a Provari forum in order to eliminate some redundancy and complexity. If you think about it, where should someone ask a question right now - in the Provari forum or in the Provari forum? :blink:

Last edited:

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Ok, freaking out I went to check the status of one of my favorite places - all the social threads I visit for Reos mods. And - ta da! - they are already running in the Reo vendor forum to begin with. Phew!

I know this sounds a bit like a rude awakening, but if ECF is going to tidy up it really doesn't make a lot of sense to have a vendor specific forum, and separate model specific forums for every device that particular vendor manufactures. ECF is just asking that y'all skootch over from a Provari forum to... a Provari forum in order to eliminate some redundancy and complexity. If you think about it, where should someone ask a question right now - in the Provari forum or in the Provari forum? :blink:

Haha. That's like at work we have meetings to schedule meetings. :)

Tina in FL

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
So far we have:
Stormy1970
The Ocelot (obvious choice if she will accept it)
Baditude (obvious choice if he will accept it)
EddardinWinter

My opinion, we should have at least five moderators. The sub-moderators are limited in power and can only edit within the subforum. They need to be around to keep the language, tempers, etc. cleaned up. The more there are, the less burden there is on any one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread