Status
Not open for further replies.

drummerskey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
little birdhouse in your soul
I would like to modestly and politely ask for a request to join if the social group happens. I haven't been around here too long but lurking while bored at work and my Provari just arrived today so it would be a bummer to be excluded.

The Provari forum seems like fun and you guys know your stuff.

pweeeety pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze.

I'll vote for whoever you want me to :)

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Ocelot would be a good person to have as owner. She would automatically become a mod, as owner.
The mods would have to enforce ECF TOS. I'm my experience, it is more a matter of just making sure the posts stay clean, with a gentle reminder here and there.

I think you have just put your finger right on the issue. Your experience is just what we would need, Ms. Robin.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Edd, some of these guys have no clue who I am......they do know you and Ocelot. I would be more than willing to help by being a mini mod.

LOL

mini mod. Ha!

Robin, everyone on ECF knows you. Don't be silly. If you don't have time, or can't that is one thing, but people knowing you is no issue.

You are a rock star.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
So looks like we have this basic structure in mind:

The Ocelot: Owner and Mod.

Potential Mods:
Stormy
Edd
Baditude
Robin

Please add any other names you think would work. We need to submit soon, but not immediately.

I think you have enough for mods listed. You don't really need that many. Has anyone contacted Ocelot or heard from her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread