Obama's Still Smoking

Discussion in 'Legislation News' started by rothenbj, Mar 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rothenbj

rothenbj Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Just watching the evening news and the reported on Obama's physical. He says he is still smoking 6 to 8 smokes per day. Translated in a political arena that could be a pack or so, just guessing.

There was a time in my life I had access to a Senator and a couple of Representatives. Unfortunately, that was quite a few years ago.

Don't we have anyone here that has a connection in Washington that would have access to the Pres.? It would be sweet to get a good pv into his hands. I doubt just sending them to him would ever work.

2. Hookaddict

Hookaddict Full Member

I just watched that in the news as well. Someone please stick a pv in his mouth some how, some way just get it done. I think after he uses it for a month he'll never go back to anologs

3. Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah Vaping Master ECF Veteran

It's been done. Last summer a congressman gifted Obama with a PV. He's never been seen using it...... and he won't be. He won't use an unregulated product to handle his nicotine addiction - he'll use proper, FDA approved, NRT's instead.....and continue to smoke because, as we all know, they DON'T WORK!

It's about image. He can't tarnish his by using a PV.

4. TropicalBob

TropicalBob Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Absolutely correct.

And good for him for having an occasional cigarette. The world is safer place for that fact, as most of us can well understand!

5. Charged

Charged Super Member ECF Veteran

Yea I agree with ^^

6. meek2426

meek2426 Full Member

For a much stress as he has, I'm suprised he does not smoke a carton a day. Somebody send him an ecigarette already.

7. ChipCurtis

ChipCurtis Senior Member ECF Veteran

[​IMG]

I thought this thread would be a good place to post this video I found months ago on UToob.

I like the way they tied in the idea of Obama not only taking to e-cigs but also using it as a stimulus for the US economy. Not a bad idea actually.

On the other hand, terrible photoshopping job on the e-cig. :(

8. BigJimW

BigJimW Moved On ECF Veteran

[​IMG]

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.