Status
Not open for further replies.

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
only 6 more days till mom's next post op visit with her ortho surgeon. Hoping she will come out of her cervical-thoracic brace and
go into just a cervical brace. Then I will hang around till she can function on her own. Hopefully it won't be too much longer until she
is self-sufficient again, and can drive and cook and clean again. Then I can go back home to TX. My hubby, bless him has been
so patient and understanding as he holds down the home from back home. (*;*)
My poor dog back home though, thinks that I have abandoned her. :-{

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
hope all goes well for your mom and you my friend((hugs))
PRIS pc is still down but she said to let you know that you and your family are in her thoughts and prayersas you r in mine.:)
only 6 more days till mom's next post op visit with her ortho surgeon. Hoping she will come out of her cervical-thoracic brace and
go into just a cervical brace. Then I will hang around till she can function on her own. Hopefully it won't be too much longer until she
is self-sufficient again, and can drive and cook and clean again. Then I can go back home to TX. My hubby, bless him has been
so patient and understanding as he holds down the home from back home. (*;*)
My poor dog back home though, thinks that I have abandoned her. :-{

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
Memorial-Day-Graphics-81.gif

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
thanks Redd (*;*) and thanks also to Pri
I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

hope all goes well for your mom and you my friend((hugs))
PRIS pc is still down but she said to let you know that you and your family are in her thoughts and prayersas you r in mine.:)

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
hey Redd and Pri,

Took mom to her surgeon yesterday for another post op check. She got to come out of the BIG cervical-thoracic brace today and went into a cervical brace. She has to wear this cervical neck brace until she goes back for her next ortho-spine dr appt in Jul. But, at least with
this smaller cervical neck brace she will start to get back to more daily living activities that she can do on her own now. She has to wear this smaller neck brace 24/7. And she'll wear a bone stimulator for one yr . The bone stimulator is worn for 4 hrs a day.
I am going to take her to a parking lot and let her practice driving to see how that goes. So hopefully I will get to go home in a cpl
of weeks! (*;*)
Hubby is anxiously awaiting my return. My dog has given up on my return. Sadly , my dog thinks I abandoned her. :{
Thanks again for your prayers and thoughts!!

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
so great to hear!!!YEAH!!!! hoping all goes well with the driving too.awww your puppy will be so happy to see u im sure***** will continue to keep u and your family in our prayers*****
hey Redd and Pri,

Took mom to her surgeon yesterday for another post op check. She got to come out of the BIG cervical-thoracic brace today and went into a cervical brace. She has to wear this cervical neck brace until she goes back for her next ortho-spine dr appt in Jul. But, at least with
this smaller cervical neck brace she will start to get back to more daily living activities that she can do on her own now. She has to wear this smaller neck brace 24/7. And she'll wear a bone stimulator for one yr . The bone stimulator is worn for 4 hrs a day.
I am going to take her to a parking lot and let her practice driving to see how that goes. So hopefully I will get to go home in a cpl
of weeks! (*;*)
Hubby is anxiously awaiting my return. My dog has given up on my return. Sadly , my dog thinks I abandoned her. :{
Thanks again for your prayers and thoughts!!

shedevil7953

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Central Indiana
Got my first order from DCV yesterday. I was impressed that I could not only 36mg nic, but also that the bottles are sealed.....in that the caps are the break off kind (don't know the proper word lol). Like olive oil, have to turn and snap the perforations so the lid comes off. I got Mtn Joy and White Choc Cappuccino. Like them both but tending to Mtn Joy right now. Don't know if they should steep, but I didn't. Tastes like an Almond Joy to me! Love it! and love the 36mg as it gives a good throat hit!

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
so great to hear!!!YEAH!!!! hoping all goes well with the driving too.awww your puppy will be so happy to see u im sure***** will continue to keep u and your family in our prayers*****

booked my ticket home today !!! It is with a happy and sad heart. I am sad to leave my mom here alone taking care
of herself alone and taking care of my sick dad too. But happy to be going home. It was a much longer trip than it started out to be.
thanks for your support! (*;*)

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
some of the fruit may need to steep like the cherry ones**** alpha whiskey needs a couple of weeks for sure. most r great from the mail box tho.but they all do get better with age. hope that helps.
Got my first order from DCV yesterday. I was impressed that I could not only 36mg nic, but also that the bottles are sealed.....in that the caps are the break off kind (don't know the proper word lol). Like olive oil, have to turn and snap the perforations so the lid comes off. I got Mtn Joy and White Choc Cappuccino. Like them both but tending to Mtn Joy right now. Don't know if they should steep, but I didn't. Tastes like an Almond Joy to me! Love it! and love the 36mg as it gives a good throat hit!

wooow**** im so glad she is doing better. i know its hard too. bitter sweet so to speak. im sure your family is excited for u to come home tho*** will keep you in my prayers my friend(((hugs))))
booked my ticket home today !!! It is with a happy and sad heart. I am sad to leave my mom here alone taking care
of herself alone and taking care of my sick dad too. But happy to be going home. It was a much longer trip than it started out to be.
thanks for your support! (*;*)

Last edited:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
THIS IS FROM MR. BILL:

Dark City Vapor store renovations update !

I wanted to give everyone a little update with our situation, We are fixing to finish up our store renovations the workers will be in here starting Thursday 6/13/13. Instead of us getting behind anymore I have decided to shut the site down during this time, the site will be back up and running on 06/17/13, Any orders that are currently in processing will be completed and shipped before the site is reopened. We also want to apologize for the long delays in shipping this is something that wasnt expected and I dont like being this far behind on orders and we have took steps to prevent this in the future. We thank each and everyone of you for your continued support and once the site reopens we hope that you continue to order from DCV !

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...dark-city-vapor-store-renovations-update.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread