Official Dark City Vapors Thread !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Good morning Mr Bill and friends I hope you all have a great day I ordered some juices can't wait on them oh yum trying that one too Redd {{{{{hugs}}}} all ~ xoxooxx

beautiful-clouds-light-orange-sky-Favim.com-118392.jpg

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
I have tried Dewberry kick and Grappleade
if you like fruit vapes give those 2 a go.
Dewberry Kick is a Mt Dew sort of vape with a berry finish- at least that is my take on it.
Grappleade is grape & apple with a very light lemonade flavor that floats in on the exhale.
Both are very vape worthy. I got them in 12 mg 30/70 PG-VG and vaped them at 3.7 and 4 volts.

Hello all! I've heard some great things about the banana pudding liquid from DCV. Do any of you have any other recommendations on some great juice to go along with this one?

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
raining here. I am still at my M&D's house in TN, taking care of my mom post operatively from her spine surgery.
At least I am getting to see rain here. Where I live we never get any rain! lol Doesn't look like I will get to go home anytime soon.
But she is recovering a little bit more each day! hallelujah
Have a great weekend all.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
glad things r going better my friend. will keep u and your family in my prayers!(((hugs)))
Pri says hello and she also is keeping you in her prayers!
her pc is down but we will get her back up n runnin soon!!
raining here. I am still at my M&D's house in TN, taking care of my mom post operatively from her spine surgery.
At least I am getting to see rain here. Where I live we never get any rain! lol Doesn't look like I will get to go home anytime soon.
But she is recovering a little bit more each day! hallelujah
Have a great weekend all.

Last edited:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
i heard him say it was a true grape but i havent tried any yet.you can put it in the comments box that u would like xtra flavor. hope this helps.
I see you have a new fruit vape-! Is Kentucky Grape a true fruit vape? Is is white grape flavor?
Can it be ordered in extra flavor?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread