Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splutter

Nov 11, 2012
UK
I am loving my Omega.

I went for it over the SB because of the mechanical switch and in all honesty because I wanted something that not everyone had. On the forums it's Silver Bullet this, Silver Bullet that. So I just wanted to hear from other Omega owners to see what their setup is and if they have any recommendations.

I have a mini Nova specifically for the Omega, a Nova sits atop my lavatube. Use LR Boge cartos too.

So, does anyone have suggestions or tips for me? Pics are always welcome of such a sleek mod too.

Thanks in advance guys.

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
I love my Omega too :) Most often lately I've been using my ZAP on it. The ZAP sits very nicely on the Omega using a shortly 510-510 connector. If my ZAP isn't on it then I'm using the Omega to drip using a 510 atty :)

The recessed switch on the Silver Button is not a comfortable fit for me but I do enjoy the unusual switch on the Omega:) My Omega should still be with me and working for a long time into the future :)

Splutter

Nov 11, 2012
UK
Hmm, well a couple of months have passed and my Omega had to be exchanged due to a short. I was told, and have since heard, that the 3.5ml vivi novas can cause this, although cartos worked fine. So on my second Omega which I've had for about 6weeks.

I understand the top needs to be loose to allow the mechanical switch to work, but not this loose! It wobbles visibly and rattles even in my pocket. It works don't get me wrong but the amount of play in it is quite frankly too much. The rattle noise is annoying and the visible wobble ruins the aesthetics.

I have taken it apart as per vendor instructions and video and tightened the nut correctly inside. It was looser than the first one and has got worse. The hassle of sending it back to receive another that may be an issue is too much.

I think Chad is great in the way he replies personally but I find myself not being able to recommend this device, maybe it's just my bad luck or I'm expecting too much.

Sorry Chad, nice guy, great customer service but for the hassle involved in another return I just CBA. To the classifieds it goes for a lot less than it cost no doubt :(:cry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread